i have seen more multiplayer for gta3

why havent they released alphas of it to prove it and that website has been saying that "Under Construction" message for months now!

We've seen it done before! Screenshots are easily faked but working alphas can't!

You Guys arnt gonna belive this. An Article in this months issue of PSM

R* North Announced a they were constructing a new GTA4 (not vice city this is the working title) The game is totally online like everquest. You will be able to join gangs have your own buissness. The game will be tottally interactable!!!

You Guys arnt gonna belive this. An Article in this months issue of PSM

R* North Announced a they were constructing a new GTA4 (not vice city this is the working title) The game is totally online like everquest. You will be able to join gangs have your own buissness. The game will be tottally interactable!!!

I wanna see this... this was in my wishlist on the old forums.

sandstorm, i know see ur full of crap. 1. tha site didnt work. 2. a totally online gta, online only? and they anounced this so close to early. -- ithought you ment their was a online capability to san andreas which even is hard to beiveve considering what stage the gta team is at in making the game. im not saying san andreas wont have a online play i think it will, but a gta online only? that isnt compleaty unbeleiveable but i doubt that R* would annoce the makings of 3 gta games at once.

umm... ya you kind of misread the article.

"Through our 'PSM Makes' features, we offer up ideas on how to make gaming even more exciting. It's fun to dream, and it's out hope that these articles will stimulate change and innovation in future titles. We'd love to hear your ideas, too-send you thoughts on this month's topic to the Letters section. Now, let's put on our thinking caps!"-PSM Magazine, Volume 7, Number 69, March 2003

The artical is wishlist for GTA4. not what GTA4 includes