WE NEED AN AUTO KICKER!!

:shock: Regretfully i kinda agree - a lot of players with high pings that see both when playing and spectating lag reeeally badly, jumping back n forth n side to side - to be honest i dunno how they could play like that; but when you're racing against them its sometimes impossible to get past them without getting wiped out or knocked off the course.

Far worse than that though is having to put up with a bunch of 12 year old idiots spamming the chat with swearing & insults against other players, but this is think is largely down to poor admin, from whom you get little or no intervention and wonder if they are even there at all. I can count on one hand the number of servers i've been on the past week (and i've been on a lot) where the admin actively gags and kicks any idiots.

:crazyeyes:

Hey MTA team!!

I host a server here in Australia and well it’s getting a bit annoying having to kick all the people that have high pings (over 400) all the time.

Would it be possible to incorporate some sort of high ping auto kicker at some point? :idea::?:

the only solution to that problem right now would be to Ban that IP, once an Lagger always a lagger.

and if you forgot to do that, just remember the name, go into \MTA San Andreas \server\mods\race and open up mtaserver, find his name copy IP address manualy to \server\mods\race banned.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, Blokker is right. Unfortunately, sometimes it is and people don't like to take a chance. I disagree with the F word kick. It is an M rated games after all. The game also uses it. But if it were implemented and left to the server admin to decide it wouldn't harm anyone.

Finally, someone with common sense.

Hey MTA team!!

I host a server here in Australia and well it’s getting a bit annoying having to kick all the people that have high pings (over 400) all the time.

Would it be possible to incorporate some sort of high ping auto kicker at some point? :idea::?:

I expected this to happen with MTAMA

I agree its ridiculous to stop people swearing - like the man said its an M rated game and you aint really got time in-game to express yourself with a extended vocabulary when "Dont be a w :shock: nker" will suffice.
What about just reading what I wrote?

Or is my english so bad that nobody understands me?

I never said people should be kicked for swearing, goddamn..

Its just about those kiddies insulting other players all the time. That kind

of behaviour is immature and has nothing to do with M rated.

But it seems I'm the only one who feels bothered by that, so nvm.

abc: hey f*ck you xyz!

abc: damn xyz is faster than me he must be a cheater!

abc: hey you a**holes im dead so vote next map

abc: PRESS F1 ALL!!!111one one

* vote canceled

abc: F*CK YOU ALL!

I really get sick of that. It always takes some time to find a server

with "normal" players, mainly using MTA to race, not to argue about

which county sucks and which is cool and which religion is the best and

wether Denmark sucks or rulez and stuff.

At least this feature could be optional, so every server admin can decide.

But I'd like an auto kicker for using words or phrases (like "f*ck you" etc..)

I hate these kiddies going mad if you hustle them into the water.

Tenpenny

Carl, you mother-fucking piece of shit gang-banging cock-sucker!

edit: What in the fuck? Weak, guys.