BRs!!!! me ajudem!!! com criar um server??

Guest euzio

Ae galera me ajudem.. tou aki a varias decadas tentando criar um serve e naum consegui.. jah baixei o server jah mexi no mtasever.conf mas naaada num consigu criar... e ae o q faco?? me expliquem desde o inicio por favor...

err...

Ae galley help me.. tou aki it you vary decadas trying create a serves and naum I obtained.. jah I lowered the server jah I stirred in the mtasever.conf but naaada in a consigu create... and ae the q faco?? explain me since I initiate him please..

He tried to create a server, had some issue with player amounts, changed mtaserver.conf and restarted it, but there is still an issue. Explain to him because he is new, please. :)

He's not porguese, he's brazilian...

From what I can translate, he has downloaded the server and has already done the necessary changes to mtaserver.conf but he can't create the server for some reason, so he's asking for step-by-step help.

Edited by Guest

From what I can translate, he has downloaded the server and has already done the necessary changes to mtaserver.conf but he can't create the server for some reason, so he's asking for step-by-step help.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

i was talking about the language!!!! LMAO

LOL!!!!!!!!!

So was boss...he was saying that he spoke brazillian not portuguese

LOL!!!!!!!!!

So was boss...he was saying that he spoke brazillian not portuguese

There is no such language as Brazillian, they speak Portuguese in Brazil. :wink:

Perfect error404 I am Brazilian and speak the Portuguese of brasil(Is a little different)... and [uVA]BuLLiT who said you that we speak fast? that is pure lie. hehehe... bye.. ou quem sabe chau... se é que voces entendem hehehe...