MTA crashes when quiting!

B
ut is there some ways to forcely quit game, something like alt+f4, ctrl+alt+del, something like that, so I don't have to reset my computer every time?

yes there is he best way is to buy a new pc it works trust me

He hasn't even given you any specs of his PC and somehow you know its his PC ?

For now, if it still is a problem, you can disconnect from the server, press alt+tab to get to your desktop, press ctrl+alt+del to bring up the task manager, click on "gta-sa.exe" and click on "End Process". Hit "End Now" on the dialog if it appears.

-Derek

For now, if it still is a problem, you can disconnect from the server, press alt+tab to get to your desktop, press ctrl+alt+del to bring up the task manager, click on "gta-sa.exe" and click on "End Process". Hit "End Now" on the dialog if it appears.

-Derek

Yes, I am doing it from today! I hope it will be solved in next version of MTA! But I am confused, why does this happenes just to me! Everything else in MTA is working perfect!

Ok, thank you for helping! Regards, Vilim! :D

i know that its yor pcs problem because as u know the game works good for evry on thats 1 and 2 its that i had that problem whit other games because my pc was to slow to run that game the game works but it taks 1 h to get out of it :D and 3 my friend works in microsoft and i was talken to him about that :P

-Derek

I dont have any problems, but MTA stay's allways on top on my pc, so I could press windows button, alt+tab, open taskmanager. but it wont make a difference since mta allways stays on top, allso on my friends computers. so if it might be everywhere your method of quitting wont work... :roll:

-Derek

I dont have any problems, but MTA stay's allways on top on my pc, so I could press windows button, alt+tab, open taskmanager. but it wont make a difference since mta allways stays on top, allso on my friends computers. so if it might be everywhere your method of quitting wont work... :roll:

No, you are not following the steps properly. You MUST disconnect and return to the MTA:SA Main menu, then try alt+tab and it will work