MTA ERROR!

Robbinel

Question

I join yesterday on a server, and this error appears, and i Quote 

You were kicked from the game (SD #13 @3AB5CD61). Ensure no program is modifying MTA:SA

Disconnected [CD48)

I have a photo here https://imgur.com/a/Den18C2

Please, i tried to reinstall MTA:SA but still that error message.

BTW, I don't play on multiple server, I play one, and the mods are not mixed. I do not have any Cheat Engine or something like that.

Thank you in advance

10 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Go to MTA settings and see if the option "Use customized GTA:SA files" appears.

If it does, then tell me: is it enabled or disabled?

I want to investigate this a bit because we changed something related to data files recently

2 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

Go to MTA settings and see if the option "Use customized GTA:SA files" appears.

If it does, then tell me: is it enabled or disabled?

I want to investigate this a bit because we changed something related to data files recently

Yes, it appears, and it is disabled.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
1 minute ago, Robbinel said:

Yes, it appears, and it is disabled.

Please enable it, restart MTA, and disable it (make sure the box isn't ticked; which mean MTA won't use modded files) then restart again and try join a server. Then tell me the new results.

8 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

Please enable it, restart MTA, and disable it (make sure the box isn't ticked; which mean MTA won't use modded files) then restart again and try join a server. Then tell me the new results.

Nothing happen, just that little big error.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
3 minutes ago, Robbinel said:

Nothing happen, just that little big error.

Need to do exactly as I said to complete this test.

Please make sure the customized files option is disabled again before giving it a final try. Then, does it still give the SD #13 kick or tells you data files have been blocked by the server?

To verify, please show me a screenshot of your settings menu (as it is right now).

Just now, Dutchman101 said:

Please make sure the customized files option is disabled again before giving it a final try. Then, does it still give the SD #13 kick or tells you data files have been blocked by the server?

Ok, so. I make what you say to do. In the final try, i get that error #13 with Customized Files Off, and with customized files On, i get kicked, the server says that mods has been blocked by the server.

7 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

To verify, please show me a screenshot of your settings menu (as it is right now).

Yo, You need to look at this man. https://imgur.com/a/cARbRkt

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
12 minutes ago, Robbinel said:

Ok, so. I make what you say to do. In the final try, i get that error #13 with Customized Files Off, and with customized files On, i get kicked, the server says that mods has been blocked by the server.

There was a bug, you can solve it by re-downloading MTA from https://mtasa.com/ as the fix (rollback) has been added a few minutes ago.

Thanks for helping to test.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
1 minute ago, Robbinel said:

Can you give me your discord? Just talk if the problem persist.

The problem won't persist after you installed the MTA version that you can download from homepage right now.

Read your forum PM for something else though