Can some one?

Guest Metal_Merc

Is it possible some one can post a picture of what the file u need to play the Multi player Grand Theft Auto. Becuase i'm not all that computer literalite <----- spelled wrong most likly lol. When im in ASE = All Seeing Eye and pick what server i wany to join it says click view then options then games and configure somthing and i do but cant find the file i need i see on some topics it says somthing about mta.exe but cant find it or know what it looks like to give me a clue. is the file MTA.PDF? And when u have it correct is the icon in All seeing Eye supose to be a chick standing next to a roman 3 or somthing?

Well i know the ase icon but i dont know what the mta thing looks like at all its kinda fonfusing the thing is i wish they had like a acrobat type thing with picture step by step thing when u download it to make it user friendly :cry: have u played the battle field 1942 mod? its name is deset combat really good the thing on that is u need to push filter in oder to see the desert combat games only if GTA had that :D Also can you get skins online?