Sign in to follow this  
JustP

سؤال

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, N3xT said:

يب تقدر

كيف بسوي هل شيء تقدر توضح اكثر

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, N3xT said:

نفس طلبك

 

طيب ابي لو اختار شيء مثلا انا حاط ايدي حق سلاح ولو ضغط عليه يعطيه السلاح الي اختاره

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, JustP said:

طيب ابي لو اختار شيء مثلا انا حاط ايدي حق سلاح ولو ضغط عليه يعطيه السلاح الي اختاره

"onClientClick"

 لازملك دكتورة في الريضايات عشان تسوي قريد ليس دي اكس xD

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, #BrosS said:

"onClientClick"

 لازملك دكتورة في الريضايات عشان تسوي قريد ليس دي اكس xD

في مودات منشورة حقت قريد ليست لكن كيف اسوي لو اختار شيء اعرف الي اختاره يعني

Share this post


Link to post

 

مافي احسن منها

 

2 minutes ago, JustP said:

في مودات منشورة حقت قريد ليست لكن كيف اسوي لو اختار شيء اعرف الي اختاره يعني

فيها وظائف الاختيار الخ

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.