Ace.map - ultimate hydra skills test (as of current)

Ransom

http://center.mtasa.com/index.php?p=race&r=205

Check it out & first comment sometime ;)

Consider this setting the bar, if you wanna know how good you really are, try and complete this race.

Note: theres a debugging feature used for this video thats not included in release version. It looks kinda laggy but it was completely smooth as I flew it. This feature allowed me to fraps it as I played the video back instead of destablizing my framerate.

Where do I save the map to ?

Sorry i'm new to MTA

If you want to try it on your own in the editor, save it to C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\maps

If you want to play it on a server, most should already have it.

Thanks I managed to find it in the end anyway.

Thw route is fecking hard I can't do the first bit I get to the end of sewers then crash.

• 3 weeks later...

chrml forgot to ask.. is that without backtracking on both attempts however? I could make it all day if I did a backtracking :lol:

Has anyone taken up the challenge? :D Very exclusive club!!!

so exclusive, nobodys allowed in, not you, not the girl in the tube top!

I've made Ace three times. Once twice in a row ;). Tips: Fly in 1st person view (V button by default).

So the master of Hydra ( :P ) uses 1st person view, then I'm maybe on the right way. Well, when I fly step by step, I manage most of it, but not that damn tunnel.

Are you flying with gamepad or are you just using the keyboard better than me? :)