checkbox

hello! example: i have 2 windows with checkbox

On each window 4 checkboxes. Only 1 checkbox with the correct answer for each window(a total of 2 correct checkboxes for two windows together). Total checkboxes 8 for two windows. So.. On the first window, the correct answer will be checkbox number 3. In the second window, the correct answer will be checkbox number 1. How do I make it so that if a player chooses the wrong checkboxes, a message would appear "You answered wrong" , If the player answered correctly "Congratulations you answered correctly"

25 minutes ago, MrShadows said:

outputChatBox  ("Parabéns, você respondeu corretamente", getRootElement (),255,255,255,true)

Na funçao do chatbox que para correta. 

É o mesmo que com uma mensagem diferente nas funções do chatbox erradas. 

Yes, I know how to call a message, I mean how to write the correct code, with checkboxes

1 hour ago, Dimos7 said:

Well you need to check if checkbox is selected and then put the message

How to correctly implement in code so that the correct answers of checkboxes from two windows?

Radio buttons will save you a lot of code, cuz in case of checkboxes you will need to check every checkbox ( in case if the player choose more than once ), However, if you want to continue with checkboxes; you gonna use guiCheckBoxGetSelected( checkbox ) and it will return true/false.