Unban Request

Hey Dear MTA Creators, 

Serial: 612A0DBA66FBC428D4D402D4CE9F3752

I would like to get unban in MTA i cant join any server anymore because of Reason : DDOS Investigation (Email: [email protected]) also no duration of time but please some mercy if possible today..

Well I will come directly to the main point   and will not try to lie around I guess i got banned because of DDOS wich is already more then days ago i did i dont remember but suddently i wanted to play MTA some rounds and noticed today joining Server i got banned well i would like to have an unban its such an Awesome Game making fun i cant live without it i schould had think before doing this but i accept my mistake and with this i promise you MTA Team this will never happen again. I hope you will give me Chance I really dident ddosed for fun i just took some revenge to some who did it to me but this also isnt a right way i know my mistake it wont ever happen again i promise it if it happen again you can ban me forever in MTA but just please give me a chance to get unbanned so fast as possible also my little brother (6 Years )  playing mta and he is mad and crying since morning i did something on purpose with MTA thats why not working. Im ready to do everything just give me a chance and unban i swear and promise with this i wont do anything like this again. I admit it and i know iam guilty but give me a chance.

Greetz,

Avenkz

• Thanks 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

At least you started with being honest rather than trying to deny your actions.

We have received reports that you're always threathening players (where you play) with DDoS attacks, and sometimes also carrying them out.

10 hours ago, Avenkz said:

I really dident ddosed for fun i just took some revenge

Looking at what you said in chat right before DDoS'ing some players, it appears to me that it was in fact for fun.

Also this is one of the many snippets from another conversation that tells a different story:

hlL0mnw.png

It's illegal, and MTA strives to protect players from users with malicious intent. DDoS isn't funny, no one should have to fear anything from you when they do something ingame, that you don't like.

10 hours ago, Avenkz said:

just give me a chance and unban i swear and promise with this i wont do anything like this again

Next time please send an e-mail to the address mentioned in ban reason. But as we handled it here now, I will set an unban date. You'll feel the consequences though, it's not like an instant unban. You'll be unbanned in 1 month.

@Avenkz