[HELP]DFF Unlock

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

DFF's are usually locked for a reason; model authors don't want you to modify it. So i really hope you got the appropiate rights/permission, or need to fix a major issue with a model.

2 hours ago, mucuk6547 said:

rw analyze seems blank

If you mean the tree structure looks like this:

7yoE16I.png

..without any other nodes in the list like usual, then the DFF locker method is probably one that can be unlocked with this tutorial:

If it's not, then another DFF locker was used to lock it. Then watch some videos from these results and try different unlocking methods:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dff+unlock

Note: selecting and dragging DFF file into Z2G converter's (click for download) executable, z2g_dffconverter.exe, will unlock various types of DFF locking methods

@mucuk6547

• Like 1

I have a problem with blocked files, i cant use blocked files for replace model i dont known why but only blocked files give me error >-<

i will try all the form you give us to repair my problem thanks :3

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/05/2019 at 01:16, Dutchman101 said:

DFF's are usually locked for a reason; model authors don't want you to modify it. So i really hope you got the appropiate rights/permission, or need to fix a major issue with a model.

If you mean the tree structure looks like this:

7yoE16I.png

..without any other nodes in the list like usual, then the DFF locker method is probably one that can be unlocked with this tutorial:

If it's not, then another DFF locker was used to lock it. Then watch some videos from these results and try different unlocking methods:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dff+unlock

Note: selecting and dragging DFF file into Z2G converter's (click for download) executable, z2g_dffconverter.exe, will unlock various types of DFF locking methods

@mucuk6547

Hello rwanalyze is not showing locked but unlocked how do I unlock it ?