Remove Coach Mod in SX

Well, the point is my laptop is not the biggest thing (it´s a normal laptop) so, i play in a server called SX Project, in this server was recently implemented a mod for the vehicle coach voted by the mayority players , that was the last year, but , the mod are presenting these days certain nonconformities because that cause a destabilisation in its balance, also the mod low fps (in my case). I was searching how i can remove the mod whitout being an admin, for real, that mod is the worst :~ i could imaginate. Srry for my english, i´m venezuelan :)

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
26 minutes ago, BAF~ said:

In fact, i come here because in that forum i don´t have any answer, so i´m searching any help. Everything is valid 4 me

Maybe instead, you can suggest a script to turn off mods selectively or altogether.. that could be more appealing to work on.

But here on MTA forums we really cannot help you with issues related to an individual server's gamemode. We have no power over them.

Also, for the MTA (feature) part of it, giving clients the option to stop server mods from being enforced (they are also loaded with priority over any GTA3.img mod) is a risk as it can cause unfair advantage and bugs; cases where they expect the same custom models to load for everyone equally (ex. chunks of land, vehicle and skin hitboxes), because they know it's being enforced. Servers can can block modded installations, but players cannot do it vice-versa for good reasons like these.

So it really comes down to your choice of server; if they aren't willing to go easy on players with a slow PC and add unoptimized, big, high poly models and textures, then you can keep playing and have a lower FPS (or get out-of-memory crashes more often) or just find a better server to play on. MTA isn't a demanding game, but servers can quickly make it so with unoptimized code and mods. Most players with a low-spec PC choose their servers more carefully.