Allow the use of ReShade in Multi Theft Auto

ReShade and ENB cause more errors that anything else, especially with MTA shaders and i got a lot of false-complaints because players used ENB and were surprised that their game bugged on my server thanks to the custom d3d9.dll... 

• Confused 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
20 hours ago, Woovie said:

Individual servers can still allow it if they allow the modification of files needed by these, which is timecyc.dat.

ReShade doesn't rely on timecyc.dat to run, and also this topic was made before timecyc got blocked; it's more likely that he just ran into a compatibility issue or that ReShade, for other reason, just doesn't work with MTA.. I didn't test it, but in general i can say that its not MTA's agenda to guarantee support for mods. If compatibility with ReShade is bad, then it's more likely a result of the known shader processing changes around MTA 1.3.5 that also resulted in dropping support for ENB's that were based off anything other than the latest base ENB.

• 4 years later...

we can't just stay with an old tech ENB we have to make MTA accept a ReShade seriously, that's the only way we're getting real Dx10 graphics!

On 11/05/2019 at 11:09, Einheit-101 said:

ReShade and ENB cause more errors that anything else, especially with MTA shaders and i got a lot of false-complaints because players used ENB and were surprised that their game bugged on my server thanks to the custom d3d9.dll... 

what? who? where? sorry but i totally disagree.