Destruction derby server! NEW!

We have our new server up and running with destruction derby on loop so no boring maps! New maps are under construction and will be ready soon.

Join now

Server ip: 84.67.181.104

Port no: 22003

Destruction derby ftw!

What about other destruction derby maps, such as break? may i also reccomend Jordan from PlanetGTA's "watch out for the hydra" (or something like that) map that was featured in one of his videos? and there is also "Bloodring" though im not sure if it was included with the release package. ALso, there is a "King of the hill" map which wasnt included with the race package which is great. Try to get ahold of them :P

Thanks guys, the other qateam told me it would be famous but a whole server dedicated to it (I think theres another that runs break/dd or is it this?) is pretty flattering.

I've worked on a sequel somewhat (not in style but its what I did due to success of destruction derby) called gridlock. Its on the download site. It's probably not very impressive as dd or break but I think I'm going to do some things with it. I had to stop work on destruction derby as it currently floats under the 250 object limit (friggin haybales).

This gridlock has some huge alleyway pieces its only got probably 100-150 objs so I can do some work on it. I think its going to end up having multiple areas where you can gamble your life to get the edge (pickups or more massive cars).

Again... thanks for the dedicated server :lol:

played this server quite a bit last night, its really good, with the map rotation working well. look forward to seeing that follow up to DD though! and ye, at one point the server was running Destruction Derby, Bloodring (??), and Break...