Object limit?

there is a limit per section of map.. but I'm not sure what it is , ChrML should know what that limit is

the simplest solution is to spread your map overa larger area if you have lots of objects...

if you're pushing the limits of what can be drawn you'll likely be stressing out lower end pc's anyways, so keep that in mind when designing :)

the limit is 250 objects per 600x600 units square.

Ah, too bad, I gotta start with deleting my stuff then. :P

Aeron would know lol - he had to investigate this all when he created Break

Heh. :P

Well, I've fixed it all now, but there's still a fence missing sometimes! And it's only 210 objects now. Hmm, are the checkpoints and similar counted in the same row as the objects? :o

the limit is 250 objects per 600x600 units square.

Ah, too bad, I gotta start with deleting my stuff then. :P

Aeron would know lol - he had to investigate this all when he created Break

Heh. :P

Well, I've fixed it all now, but there's still a fence missing sometimes! And it's only 210 objects now. Hmm, are the checkpoints and similar counted in the same row as the objects? :o

Checkpoints are a objects, but only 2 are displayed when racing so 248 objects should really be the max.

(P.S. Qoute piramid!)

Go to the console and type:

dbg_pools 1

It'll then show you some debug text down the right hand side of the screen that'll indicate if you're reaching near any limits. If the text goes orange, you're within 10% of the limit and should probably stop, if it goes red, you've passed the limit and objects will probably stop appearing.

Go to the console and type:

dbg_pools 1

It'll then show you some debug text down the right hand side of the screen that'll indicate if you're reaching near any limits. If the text goes orange, you're within 10% of the limit and should probably stop, if it goes red, you've passed the limit and objects will probably stop appearing.

lol i never knew that :P