Not quite what I hopped for.

Do you like the current version of MTA SA?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current version of MTA SA?

• I LOVE IT!
    • I like it, but is missing needed options\modes
    • I got bored of it after a few hours

good to hear 8)

Once we have respawning, mappers will be able to make some sick minded, totally twisted races, as it won't be soo bad anymore if racers die =)

At the moment races have to be very passive in jumps or stunts they do contain, as it is very easy to kill a racer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as for the long time waiting -> go FMJ server,many custom maps,wich all have been checked,all the bugged and pointless maps have been removed.

then just another tip,drive safely,and dont give up,no matter how many times u spinned at start,you'll never know.

When doing these 2 things,you will almost never end up waiting more than 2 mins.

And my suggestion for a better gameplay

SA:MP Team and MTA WORK TOGETHER FFS,combining powers will create the ultimate mod

huh? I know the GTAT and SA MP group were working together at one point, but I thought SA MP was dead, and what remained of it became GTAT'? which IMO- is a very very buggy, crash infested, hardly synched at all multiplayer mod. I am glad it exsits, only to show us why we need MTA lol.

So, keyman and his team, after having quit a long time ago, came back to resume where they left off?........ Ah forget it. I am not gona bother getting excited until there is an actual release, and it actually rocks. That team broke my dreams once, and I ain't getting suckered again easily. :roll:

Competition is good otherwise, as each side is trying to make a better mod then the other. Then again, these 2 teams are trying to make a different online experience....... Which is just a watered down way of saying there is indeed a bitter competition, amungst former best friends turned mortal enemies in this cut-throat biz of winners and losers :lol: