Name of map?

Does anyone know the name of the map where it starts off [in a plane?] up high above Los Santos in motorbikes, then goes down outta a tunnel type thing, transforms to hovercraft and goes rooftop to rooftop??

Bit sketchy on the details, but it was the second time i played MTA! :P

• 4 weeks later...
That is a fun one, though it can be chaotic with 20+ people.
oh yeah veary chaotic... Lucky I've played a lot with the hovercraft physics in SP so that part wasn't hard, but after that you change into boat and my speed was too high so I smashed into the wall and blew up :cry: ..... lost my 1st place...
In this race I've seen people opening some sort of a parachute, while flying with the hovercraft from one buiding to the other. How do you do that? Thanks in advance :)

Parachutes aren't included or even synched in the game, so uh, you're lying :P

Well, I didn't see any parachutes, but they were gliding to the other building, while I was fallen down..lol :lol: So how do you get to the other rooftop after your motorbike changes into a hovercraft? :?:

The hovercraft (vortex) is classified as airplane so in fact you can (ahem... almost) fly with it. it's just even a bigger challenge to fly with than the gta3 dodo, and it's fun ty fly as far as possible with it. (or even take off). try staying as long as possible in the air when jumping of mt. chiliad.

The Vortex is actually classified as a helicopter. I opened it up in the San Andreas Ultimate Editor and saw it, but I couldn't speed it up for some reason. I could change the values, but to no avail. I even saved it! :(

Well, I didn't see any parachutes, but they were gliding to the other building, while I was fallen down..lol :lol: So how do you get to the other rooftop after your motorbike changes into a hovercraft? :?:

I know you got the answer on your question now, but I suggest you play singleplayer first :wink: A lot you can learn about the city and vehicles when playing SP first 8) Or did you? ( lots of people only buy GTA for MTA :P )