Is this script any good  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is this script any good

• Hell Yeah!
    • Umm No!
    • Its Ok

• 1 month later...

The problem on line 29 I fixed with if ($3 == !marketoff) {

but I'm new to mIRC scripting so don't hold me to that.

My problem is when I try to !sell a car even when i'm at sunshine autos it says not at sunshine auto, like I said, I know other languages so I can make out most of it i just don't know the format and usages of [()[] and stuff... :) but here is what I found:

alias sell {

if ($mta.area($1,$2) == Sunshine-Autos) {

if ($mta.vehicle($1,$2).name != foot) {

if ($readini(RPG.ini, Sells, $mta.vehicle($1,$2)) != 1) {

var %price = $calc($mta.health($1,$2).vehicle * $rand(10,49))

writeini "RPG.ini" $mta.name($1,$2) Cash $calc($readini(RPG.ini, $mta.name($1,$2), Cash) + %price)

writeini "RPG.ini" Cash Showroom $calc($readini(RPG.ini, Cash, Showroom) - %price)

writeini "RPG.ini" Sells $mta.vehicle($1,$2) 1

writeini "RPG.ini" Cash $mta.name($1,$2) $calc( $readini(RPG.ini, Cash, $mta.name($1,$2)) + %price)

writeini "RPG.ini" Sellers $mta.vehicle($1,$2) $mta.name($1,$2)

.timer 1 300 remini "RPG.ini" Sells $mta.vehicle($1,$2)

.timer 1 300 remini "RPG.ini" Sellers $mta.vehicle($1,$2)

mta.say $1 Sold >> Seller: $mta.name($1,$2) - Vehicle: $mta.vehicle($1,$2).name - Price: $ $+ %price

}

else {

mta.msg $1 $2 Already Sold! - Seller: $readini(RPG.ini, Sellers, $mta.vehicle($1,$2))

}

}

else {

mta.msg $1 $2 Error, Not in vehicle

}

}

else {

mta.msg $1 $2 Error, Not at Sunshine Autos

}

}

looks to me it's diveing out on line #2 so I look to see what the location in MTAMA says and it says Sunshine-Autos Viceport Vice-City-Mainland.

So changing the script at line #202 with:

if ($mta.area($1,$2) == Sunshine-Autos Viceport Vice-City-Mainland) {

will fix the selling problem and i'm sure there will be other issues as well.

If anyone wants to help or contribute fixes, idea's, additions ect... don't be shy, Here is my first contributions to this script...

that is what it is now, i'm using the mta.data.ini that was in the released in RAR file. The One that i already had has the same data for location but is designated as Sunshine-Autos Viceport Vice-City-Mainland so i changed it to be the same as my original but had the same issue until i did what i said.

You are right, see, I just learned something.. It's using the mta.data.ini thats in the mta script dir and not the dir that i have cops and robbers in.

Well anyways, what else you know that you can share with me that you think might help me seeiang as I just started this mIRC scripting today.

i'm working on the car sales right now, i want to be able to define how much each car's value or worth is....

• 5 months later...