Mta-Hack

XLEGENDX

hello guys, there's somethings happened with me today in my server, so i want to tell you all about it, i think i will find someone help me, today when i was in server i saw two people joined my server they wasn't has a flag in scoreboard to know where are they from and after some mints when they joined i saw something weird sever got lag and network trouble and all players was saying server is lagging and i was trying to kick them from admin panel and i did after long time and when i kicked them server fixed, so can anyone help me to tell me what are they was doing or there's something i need to do to protect my mta server?

thanks for reading.

Edited by XLEGENDX
  • Moderators

Probably a resource with commands that is attached to a database.

1 hour ago, XLEGENDX said:

there's something i need to do to protect my mta server?

A way to counter this, be picky:

And download only resources that look a bit more professional.
But where is the fun in that? ?

Highly secret + being honest here:

Spoiler

In the old days when I wasn't a developer, there was a guy which I didn't like. We both always played on the same server. Eventually got in to a fight about his annoying ? internet... And you know what I did? I send that person 1000x a PM's per ? button. It was like bye bye! ?

@IIYAMA ?

That is something similar to what those guys did to your server. But your server was the victim, instead of the ?.

Edited by IIYAMA
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1