Endurance Race Track

I know this is the wrong place for this, and if a mod would move this instead of deleting it i would be happy.

I made a map much like nascar racing sorta heh, 3 laps around a big highway and yes it's long. It's meant for only 16 players. If you guys want it then here it is. Check it out before you judge it please. This map is meant for race sim players more as it's pretty long and you go full speed the whole way.

actually you have taken up 1 of the biggest problems here.

WHERE shall we lay the maps we created?

what about a mass downloader where you can download all the maps who are submitted in a zip- file? i think that was a good idea

(i havnt tested your map yet but i think im going to)

Well we would need someone to build it, and webspace, i have webspace but it would be subdomained. If someone wants to buy a domain like mtamaps.com or something then that would be cool. I have experience setting up forums and all, but mostly work with vbulletin as http://www.starfyrez.com is my site, but know how to do all others.

BTW that endurance track could be modified too, add some boosters and stuff.

I was considering widening the SARL (San Andreas Racing League) website to include a map area where creators could upload the map along with descriptions and screenshot overview, would only need a few simple php scripts.

It might be better to have a totally seperate site for it though, I don't know.