Unban me!

hello, i have permanent ban from MTA servers so long time
because i send link to my friend in the chat

can you unban me now please

i have banned a very long duration , I will not send anything again and i have learned from my mistake.

my Serial: DC2E7C5E3D7B1719E9B2EBFECE566694

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

I can see you got banned early 2016 for sharing a virus (presumably what you mentioned, in a server's chat), and after you got unbanned you got banned again in March 2017 for another hacking offense (it wasn't really documented well, but it should be in the category of using a remote RAT virus to infect another player and try to hack their PC with it). This second ban is permanent.

So basically, you got quite a history of malicious activity on MTA. Did you ever watch (for example, in this forum section) what happened to others doing things like you? Why should we believe you won't do it again? Also, did it really hurt, because I noticed you've been using another PC (with serial 9FD1CD7BDFBF2FE157594A9C7AC2B9B2) to play MTA lately.

2 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

I can see you got banned early 2016 for sharing a virus (presumably what you mentioned, in a server's chat), and after you got unbanned you got banned again in March 2017 for another hacking offense (it wasn't really documented well, but it should be in the category of using a remote RAT virus to infect another player and try to hack their PC with it). This second ban is permanent.

So basically, you got quite a history of malicious activity on MTA. Did you ever watch (for example, in this forum section) what happened to others doing things like you? Why should we believe you won't do it again? Also, did it really hurt, because I noticed you've been using another PC (with serial 9FD1CD7BDFBF2FE157594A9C7AC2B9B2) to play MTA lately.

I will not sharing a virus again

Because i banned so long time, that will not happen agian i promise you, and i learned from my mistake, 

and i remove all my program rat and the host 

My brother play mta in another pc

I love this game and I played it a lot, I am very sorry for my mistake please give me another chance