Sign in to follow this  
Annymeols

ped running style [help]

Recommended Posts

hello guys, i've got  script to change players style to sneak but when i press alt and moving its shown like bad can anyone help me to make the running like default with sneak style?

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Annymeols said:

hello guys, i've got  script to change players style to sneak but when i press alt and moving its shown like bad can anyone help me to make the running like default with sneak style?

Every walking style have different "sneak style".

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, stPatrick said:

Every walking style have different "sneak style".

i know but as i see in other servers they can edit it and much servers change the running of sneak style

Share this post


Link to post
local walkTable = {}

function toggleSneak( player, _, state )
	if state == "down" then -- if the player presses the walk key down.
		walkTable[player] = getPedWalkingStyle( player ) -- save the current player's walkstyle to the walkTable table.
		setPedWalkingStyle( player, 69 ) -- change the walkstyle.
	else -- if the player releases the key.
		setPedWalkingStyle( player, walkTable[player] ) -- restore the walkstyle to the original on release.
		walkTable[player] = nil -- remove the player from the table.
	end
end

-- Bind the function to walk key for every player in the server when resource starts.
addEventHandler( "onResourceStart", resourceRoot, function( )
	for _,player in pairs(getElementsByType'player') do
		bindKey(player,"walk","both",toggleSneak)
	end
end )

 -- Bind the function to walk key when player joins.
addEventHandler( "onPlayerJoin", root, function( )
	bindKey(source,"walk","both",toggleSneak)
end )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Mr.Loki said:

local walkTable = {}

function toggleSneak( player, _, state )
	if state == "down" then -- if the player presses the walk key down.
		walkTable[player] = getPedWalkingStyle( player ) -- save the current player's walkstyle to the walkTable table.
		setPedWalkingStyle( player, 69 ) -- change the walkstyle.
	else -- if the player releases the key.
		setPedWalkingStyle( player, walkTable[player] ) -- restore the walkstyle to the original on release.
		walkTable[player] = nil -- remove the player from the table.
	end
end

-- Bind the function to walk key for every player in the server when resource starts.
addEventHandler( "onResourceStart", resourceRoot, function( )
	for _,player in pairs(getElementsByType'player') do
		bindKey(player,"walk","both",toggleSneak)
	end
end )

 -- Bind the function to walk key when player joins.
addEventHandler( "onPlayerJoin", root, function( )
	bindKey(source,"walk","both",toggleSneak)
end )

 

i think you didnt got me i mean the running mode of sneak like when you u press alt and moving with sneak style ped moving slowly anyway thank you for trying to help me :)

Edited by Annymeols

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

You can just invert the function. Change 69 to 0 in the toggleSneak function. My bad.

Edited by Mr.Loki

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mr.Loki said:

You can just invert the function. Change 69 to 0 in the toggleSneak function. My bad.

but if i did that the player cant move faster with weapon like the sneak style i just want the sneak style with the default running of default you got me?

Edited by Annymeols

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.