MTADiag not giving out logfile

Hyng

Question

Hello everyone, I was logging into a server and got kicked right after loading.

Naturally I went to the internet looking for a bug solution and there were alot of suggestions to use MTADiag to check the problem and so I did!

But there was a problem, when uploading the logfile to pastebin I got this: 413 Request Entity Too Large.

It was a little frustrating until I saw the line "copied to clipboard", so I opened the notepad and pressed CTRL + V which didn't give me the results of the logfile, instead it only gave me this:

"https://pastebin.mtasa.com/<html>
<head><title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>413 Request Entity Too Large</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>"

And this was after I tried to run it as an administrator.

Of course I tried to lookup after that to see if anyone encountered the same error I did but that didn't seem to be the case.

So I assume this is either an unsolved/unknown bug or something I'm doing wrong.

I'm going to run bitdefender on my computer as I've red that around 50% of MTA's problems are due to having virus and I'll update on the result but this is independent from the fact that I cannot get a logfile from the MTADiag, which I think would be a concern for the creator of the program and people who use it, even if I resolve my problem other people might face a weird wall to climb.

(my bug has been fixed)

Thank you for your services!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet