Poop @ no v2.0 capabilities

Guest TheseShoesAreNew

Sorry,

I guess maybe I didn't delve deep enough in the months prior to the client release, but I had high hopes that it would be compatible for v2.0. You have no idea how hard it was for me to find the v1.0 one when I was shopping for it, but ended up buying the 2.0 so I could play. But I guess I will have to wait for the compatible version to come out... :(

Ya, It stinks having version 2 of SA. But atleast you are going to try to get MTA support on it :wink:

PS: instead of making it nearly mod-proof why didn't rockstar just get rid of the hot coffe file thingie :?:

PS: instead of making it nearly mod-proof why didn't rockstar just get rid of the hot coffe file thingie :?:

They did in 1.01, so there was absolutely no reason to prevent modding in v2.0. Of course, someone could add nude player models to the game and create their own Hot Coffee mod, but you could do that in any game.

Its almost tempting to start doing that, just to make a point.

Could make a site like sexingames.com that has mods for every game out there that adds naked skins etc. Would make "hot coffee" look tame ;) Back to MTA...

ROCKSTAR, GIVE US MTA, RELEASE A NEW VERSION OF GTA

Here is my suggestion to ppl with v2.0. I have no clue whether this will work or not, but it may: If you get a no-cd patch that is for v1.0, you should be able to start the game just the same and it will come up as v1.0. Like I said, I am not sure how SA works entirely, but I know that in Vice all they patch did was change some code in the exe and none of the game files. All I can say is it is worth a go to see if that works or not.

Disclaimer: Just remember that MTA can't guarentee anything with a no-cd patch, so your on your own if your game is patched. Figured I would throw that in there so a mod didn't have to.