About ped functions

Apocalypso

Question

Hello , first of all sorry if i ain't posted it in right place...

Umm, so i will start with that , i searched in google already but only i found was how to make opposite i need...

So i recently downloaded mission script ( that one who is here https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=13689 )

I basically try to build something new using already done scripts by editing them - Some server like post apocalyptic , like Role-Play, but not exactly, okay that's not important .

I have problem with this script i mentioned before, its use slothbot script, i already have it, and on eye everything is good only when u press the mission start where that army men is...

1) They shoot u even if i ain't in enemy team ( i have different team tags but mainly i have also same "getTeamFromName" as wiki says, but i changed it like local stuff who search for faction ID not name to check if player is inside ) the problem is debug are not giving any errors .... but those army men, shoots themselves and player too, i swapped back to team name and make them read that i am "Government" but they still shoot me ( not all 4 but only 2 of them )

2) And other problem is, i dunno where, or in slothbot or in this script "terroristmission" but those bots are invincible.... ( searched in internet , and problem is some function that cancels event when player shoot bot) but problem is, i searched both files, and i did not find any place where is something like when player do damage to bot they are invincible.. i had idea that maybe some else script like animal script or other (bot) script change something, but even i disabled almost all scripts ( all who include something about bot/ped) those bots was unkillable... I dont know  why.... i shooted 40 magazines of m4 and nobody died, but when someone hits played, the player instantly dies....

( i did even raw version of both script running, anyway okay they don't see me as ally okay they shoot me to death, but i ain't able to kill them anyway....)

Sorry for asking here, i tryed 2 weeks to search for script makers but could not reached him, so maybe someone use these too and may help me plsease?

1 answer to this question