MTA:SA Released

Blokker_1999

The client is actually smaller than any of the videos you downloaded (4 MB), but that's fine, go ahead and do whatever you want. ;)

First of all, thank you for being polite :). Heh, and yes, I know the client may be small, but installing it and loading the game (on this computer) would take as long to do as downloading a 4-6 MB file :P

The health in the game is really weak. And could you put in a spawn time, like you can respawn more than once, except in the destruction derby. The game is great though. Awesome job :twisted:

The health in the game is really weak. And could you put in a spawn time, like you can respawn more than once, except in the destruction derby. The game is great though. Awesome job :twisted:

There will be respawn in a future version. What do you mean the health is weak, is it not the same as in single player?

Great job!

This mod beats all the other GTA San Andreas online mods.

There are still some things that have to change, but I'm sure R2 will fix all of that.

It's a great mod!

Keep up the good work.

I would just like to thank you for makeing this amazing mod, i only just downloaded it today and i love it. I think your a really talented bunch of people and just thought i'd say thankyou for all your hard work. :D

i will like to say thanks but i reall think you dont kake this mode for people

you guys are doin that for yor own good lo learn more about what you doin which i think its cool< no one will never do what you guys did in soch of short time > most of the time it takes about 1 year to make a mod like that and there are more bugs in it and you guys did it in 8 months and the bugs?? u cant really see bugs in that mod no crashes all i want to say is im reall happy theyt we got you guys....

quick quastion what about the deathmatch ?? are guys planig on worken on it or u leaving the job to som other team .. .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no other mods will be like yors :?: