aaaaaaaaaaa is getting crazy

girder

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Good to see you go to be honest, your an imbarassment to the community.

You're an embarrasment to people that know how to spell. :lol:

Omg look at this true noob i explained i have an infared keyboard

unreliable at the best of times.

But look at my quote on your spelling using the word "imbarassment" you quote on my spelling when you cant even spell yourself and in any case is this forum for literature lessions or posts about mta and peoples honest opinions pmsl at your quote then the incorrect spellings in it rofl

anyway i got my point accross..

JAX good work m8 with rumble hope you carry on with your mod

at least someone who posts in these forums is getting something right

long live [uVA]................................................................................

I don't see why making a race mod makes them inferior coders. People were complaining about the time it took to create a race mod - it would have taken even longer to create DM. That's why they made it.

P.S. Why are you hiding behind an alias?

I don't see why making a race mod makes them inferior coders.

it makes them inferior because they took so damn long to produce this race mod when clearly its cra* and the time should of been spent on death match or a combined effort from jax and the mta team on the basis of rumble i mean everyone who came in our rumble server we run tonight

all commented on how rubbish and limitless the race mod is so i dont know i didnt force these ppl to say these things but hey they said it and i agree and in reply to your PS i cant be hiding behind an alias if im not a member of these forums until yesterday can i ? but no im not saying i havent got a name i use when im gaming but then thats my business i just think ppl should know what other ppl are thinking about something that took so long to create and im not saying that there isnt a few good ideas or things in the race mod like vehicle synch sounds and weapons but on a whole it should of been combined into death match cos the race mod on its own SUCKS ! and im not alone on this matter.......................

I don't see why making a race mod makes them inferior coders. People were complaining about the time it took to create a race mod - it would have taken even longer to create DM. That's why they made it.

Basically what nojoke means it didn't live up to the hype, after all these months of making it look good in previews, and everyone saying its so great.

Basically what nojoke means it didn't live up to the hype, after all these months of making it look good in previews, and everyone saying its so great.

I guess that is a matter of opinion, and he is in the minority.

1. You're clearly SO impotent that you've called me a noob under an alias... I'm so hurt. :oops: *crawls into a hole and cries*

But look at my quote on your spelling using the word "imbarassment" you quote on my spelling when you cant even spell yourself and in any case is this forum for literature lessions or posts about mta and peoples honest opinions pmsl at your quote then the incorrect spellings in it rofl

3 Things I notice here.

A. This forum may not be about executing perfect grammar and perfect spelling, but making a rushed, hurried, half ass post really doesn't get attention. As some mod recently just said "No paragraphs, didn't even bother to read" ...Basicly, if you've got something worth saying, bother to put some time into saying it right. :wink:

B. I can't even folow how one would go about verbally anounciating that piece of garbage you call a sentence, it's so pitifully formed.

C. Yeah, when you quote someone, you're citing a particular part of something they said. I didn't want to correct it, I wanted to point out your misspelling of the word, and then comment on it. :)

i explained i have an infared keyboard unreliable at the best of times.

I notice another two things here.

A. What does having an infared keyboard have to do with anything? There's something called looking back over your post to make sure it says what you want. You see, not only have we been graced with the ability to edit our post (which of course.. you didn't do anyway) but we can preview our posts to make sure we dont look like illiterate IDIOTS :roll:

B. You also posted that irrelevant piece of information after I posted what I said, so I was supposed to know what you would post, and then correct myself before you did? :lol:

Lastly, at least I'm not a pussy hiding under an alias. 8)

and the time should of been spent on death match or a combined effort from jax and the mta team on the basis of rumble i mean

Haha, if you understood the difference between the 2, you wouldn't even be mentioning rumble..

These guys have been working on MTA mods for years, who're you to tell them what to do and how to do it?

Just accept that it's not your cup of tea, and go play something else.

As others have stated, your personal opinion is fine. However, comming in this thread off-topic and questioning the team's judgement is just pathetic. Also, while some of you may not consider that the mod deserves all the hype it received, that's fine, it's your personal opinion, but creating aliases and comming in here and flaming, that's just retarded. And about the impression given by the pictures and videos, the hype was caused by all the people eagerly awaiting the mod... Certain things gain more fame than what they actually deserve, but it's up to you to to see it for yourself once it is relased and then give your views with arguments.

By the way

i pmsl at fools like you who flame me not actually come up with honest critisism like i have!

Just get out, you stated your opinion, that's fine, but flaming and trolling on purpose isn't going to do anything, not that you care really, is it? Not to mention this so called "honest criticism" usually comes with arguments, which in your case, are reduced to "ur mod sux lolz gib dm 4 t3h win".

erm xblade wrote

A. What does having an infared keyboard have to do with anything? There's something called looking back over your post to make sure it says what you want.

check yours then pal maybe you should correct some of your spellings in your last joke of a post.

And ooo looks like the noobs who post in these forums are doing just what i want them to do, BITE cos thats what suckers do.

Muhahahahah oh and [uVA]zzz go Suc* i said rumble was better than the race mod i never said you were any good you always were the pits with a stubby in your hand to pwn you was always a pleasure of mine so go crawl back to the0ne and lick his bo***** 4 of us rofl at you lot and the [uVA] losers 18 year old children and scooby rofl 30 odd years of age still playing pc games

but really have fun and dont bite too much noobs PMSL at all of you !

i always was good at getting these post burning with hot keys on noobs keyboards.. plz post something soon the bigger the flame the bigger i laugh.. MTA NOOBS

Oh and ps noobs VICE CITY AND SAN AN are about drugs rivalry and gang warfare not f***in racing if you wanna race, go play

need for speed fools me i wanna WAR the sooner the Deathmatch the sooner i kick [uVA]and [FMJ] and all the other losers all over San An

Hope you like my huge wooden spoon its so big

im gunna slap your Ar**s with it "Have you guessed who i am yet fools"

Rofl

Ok, "nojoke", I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to prove here and frankly I don't really care. However, you're attitude is not welcome on this forum. We appreciate constructive criticism and take it on board, however you are simply turning this "opinion" of yours into a vendetta to get at people you don't like.

Please could you respect other people's opinions and not be so rude here. We have taken your opinion on board, so there is no need to continue to flame about it.

wot is all this bitchin about lodsa ppl sukin upto mta and a few speakin the truth bout 1 pish racin mod game yeah vechiles may be synced to shoot each other down well if that gets yer a bonner go play a flight sim or (THQ)JUICED which is just a fraction better If san-an was made this way i some how don't think the average gammer would'a purchased it.

I dont wanna slag all yer hard work that went in to makin this game for the under 12s bout time they had a more better games to play,but wot about all us older gammers.......p.s im surprised you never put water guns in it to beef it up

k laggy wot ever turns u on racin round in a fire engine like fire man sam,lol im not slaggin yer but come on is this really wot u waited for be honest for afirst version its crap i played both and so far the rumble version is better if yer wanna race yer can but also yer can have a bit off a shoot out which is after all wot the game is all about if vice city was the same way yer woulda never even botherd wiyh san-an no 1 would think about it

brophy hi

8 mnth yeah deffo rush release wot diffrence another 4 mnth may have made and as for if i dont like it dont play it its no worries i dont o by the way like yer pic...... :twisted: lol

brophy hi

8 mnth yeah deffo rush release wot diffrence another 4 mnth may have made and as for if i dont like it dont play it its no worries i dont o by the way like yer pic...... :twisted: lol

I had a hard time going through that but let me try...

Translation: "8 month yea rush release what's the difference another 4 months passed ougabouga! and you're the one complaining".

To the quoted person: I congratulate thee, you have managed what you wanted, gain attention by trolling... Now, obviously you won't tell us, but still, why do you insist on hiding behind an alias? Get out of these forums if you haven't got anything constructive to add.

Sorry you had to translate no excuses but i was rushin at the time. i do go by the gammin name monkey magic no need to go by any other just like you call yerself boss.If somethin warranted a good reveiw i would'nt hesitate to. Sorry this one does'nt,Hopefully in the not to distant future i will be able to give yer the review you so wish for but at the moment i aint gonna lie to plz ppl SORRY

Nojoke.. you're a joke buddy, k? ggkthxbye.

I wrote you a fucking lecture, and you didn't read one fuckin word (or learn to spell properly, OR bother to give it any form OR learn to use the quote button.

Nobody likes you, because your a flaming, illiterate, worthless, cumsucking, anal probing, cock munching fruitcake. You have nothing worth saying to start with, and past that you're saying it with no form at all

j00 got pwned, gg, kthxbye

Teehee I winned him. Anyone up for some teabaggage? :lol: