girder

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks for mta:sa. thank you very much

thanks for what its absolute rubbish jax,s rumble is better we installed and ran it for 30 mins absolute drivel i cant belive they fetched out a gay race mod before deathmatch omg dissapointed and the whole clan oh and did i mention we all uninstalled after 3o mins and reinstall RUMBLE

were going to stick with rumble until you noob get some decent ideas toghether i mean work on bigger map and vehicle wepons synched and guns honest guys work on rumble improve that its almost there cant belive i waited with excitement for a dissapointing gay race mod ffs :evil:

What an utterly pleasant person.

You want a bigger map? haha, S.A. is ENORMOUS in comparison to all previous GTA's.

As for it being a race mod and not 'on foot' (there are weapons, try the hunter for a start), if you hadn't had your head in the sand for the last 3 months you'd have been fully aware of its content.

Anyway, so pleased you could pay us a visit and let us know we won't have to put up with your unsufferable self on our servers :)

thanks for what its absolute rubbish jax,s rumble is better we installed and ran it for 30 mins absolute drivel i cant belive they fetched out a gay race mod before deathmatch omg dissapointed and the whole clan oh and did i mention we all uninstalled after 3o mins and reinstall RUMBLE

were going to stick with rumble until you noob get some decent ideas toghether i mean work on bigger map and vehicle wepons synched and guns honest guys work on rumble improve that its almost there cant belive i waited with excitement for a dissapointing gay race mod ffs :evil:

I ran SA for hours and hours today and never had any problems..

And if you actually paid some attention you'd know that it's a race mod.

Bigger map? wtf does that mean?

Vehicle weapons are synced.

Maybe nojoke is one of the developers from gta rumble.

...definitly not, it's just me working on rumble :roll:

Happy its serving its purpose, people are having fun with it, but theres no need to get mouthy and insult peoples hard work.

..i personally prefer to play mtasa by far, but i enjoy coding too.

Maybe nojoke is one of the developers from gta rumble.

...definitly not, it's just me working on rumble :roll:

Happy its serving its purpose, people are having fun with it, but theres no need to get mouthy and insult peoples hard work.

..i personally prefer to play mtasa by far, but i enjoy coding too.

heyhey 8)

Hows the UVA playing today? :)

Good to see you go to be honest, your an imbarassment to the community.

Good to see you go to be honest, your an imbarassment to the community.

You're an embarrasment to people that know how to spell. :lol:

He's got a point... it seems like the MTA team put more time into how it looked than how it performed.. but I dunno.. we'll see how it goes. :roll:

And that's why punctuation was invented... My good sir, the fact that it would be a race mod was stated several months ago, so unless you do live under some sort of rock that prevents you from enlightening yourself, or suffer from some mental disorder, I really believe you're just trying to flame the mod in question because you're either an ignorant selfish individual who has no consciousness of all the work the team has done and the number of hours they've sacrificed on the development of this mod, or you're simply an idiot that feels like posting worthless things like the one I quote, because in your puny mind, you believe that the developers should have the same views as you, and deathmatch is all that makes a difference. Either way, you've proven yourself to be an idiot, please don't question the team's judgement of how the mod should evolve, and refrain from posting such pointless crap.

its not about spelling its about a rubbish remote keyboard i have but anyway you should worry less about my keyboard and spelling skills and concentrate more on your coding skills or lack of them, ha 1 year to produce the gayest mod of all time i dont care wot all you noobs think i know im correct in what i say jax good work son you can code ! and rumble,s only the begining like i said fetch out a deathmatch mod like rumble or help to work on rumble cos it has a full size map and plays pretty cool bit more synch on the weapons and cars and sounds and its practically there a deathmatch already.

:shock: rumble,s cool the race mod sucks

and ps most of the mta team know me but im not going by real name l8rs fools get some work done and not on the race mod ffs :shock:

Hmm, unnecessary flaming and failure to contribute anything constructive to the topic, you clearly are a fool. By the way, as a side-note, I also didn't like the fact that the racing would come first, but I didn't comment until I experienced the potential of the current release. I can understand that some may simply prefer killing eachother and really dislike racing, but I know several people that don't like racing that much and are now hooked on this release.

Hmm, unnecessary flaming and failure to contribute anything constructive

yes i agree unnecessary flaming so why dont you keep your stupid comments to a minimum and dont flame ppl for punctuation i cant help it if i own a dislexic keyboard but at least i can speak the truth and my mind its called freedom of speech! i cant help the fact either that the mta team fetched out a pathetic race mod and if they worked so hard to fetch out something so poor then maybe we need a new MTA TEAM or decent coders but realy i pmsl at fools like you who flame me not actually come up with honest critisism like i have! its what ppl need to hear so maybe then we end up with a better mod with racing if we want it or deathmatch as a base mod i know ive tested them all from draco,s 1st mod to mtsa mp and even 1 that wasnt official oh and played vice city from the very begining so come on guys prove to the public you can do better , me i dont care dont prove nothing to me im just a joke or maybe nojoke cos really i dont exist !!!

I agree with no joke freedom off speech is a good thing and speak the truth he has.how dissapointed i was with all the hype surrounding the big launch of mta sa to be bored silly with a mod that would entertain a 10yr old.i myself was a massive vice city fan and maybe till u do somethin worthwhile i may just reinstall vice city so i can remember wot mta :agrue: is all about...............no joke keep it real spk the truth :agrue: peace