[TXD ERROR] Unable to load

Hello everyone!

So I'm trying to model a lightbar on the LSPD police car. I use blender with the GTA SA script.

My problem is with the TXD file. As long as I put only one of the textures in the TXD file, the game loads it and it is visible on the lightbar.

Problems happen when I put more of the textures into the TXD file. When I try to load the TXD with 2 of the textures in it, I get the "Error Loading TXD" message.

Wonder if anyone here knows why it's doing this. I use TXDWorkshop to assemble the TXD files, and I extracted the copcarla.txd file from the GTA3.img file and modified it.

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Vertex's that are not lined up correctly wont do anything. The texture that you have applied should be called X, that X texture name should be also the same name in TXD editor. Also keep in mind, gta sa will bug for some reason if you dont have the correct texture resolution. Correct ones are 16x16, 32x32 64x64 128x128 256x256 512x512 ect. But normally the texture X that you applied to your model doesnt have the same name in TXD.