Free roam, how does it work?

Race selection menu? :?

Free roam is simply a race without checkpoints.

Race selection menu in the remote admin console :)

But jhow can u choose a vehicle?

and is anyone hosting a free roam server?

I think there MUST be one 32 player free roam server :)

Ah, that is just a list of all the races on the server.

You can't choose a vehicle, the map creator decides which vehicle players spawn in. There can be vehicle change pickups that you can drive through, however.

There's no such thing as a free roam server.. free roam is a map just like any other. Players can vote for it and play as long as the server has it (which they will, cause a free roam map is included in the release package).

Now I am confused! MTA:SA is only for racing? Ok, there will be free roam, but will there be weapons, killing, empty cars around town we cold drive, driving in a car as a co-driver, using INSERT like in a Vice city? What is with that? :?

lol i think deathmatch comes later. fro with vc they did stunt mode first and then deathmatch so i think it gonna be so with SA also.

Now I am confused! MTA:SA is only for racing? Ok, there will be free roam, but will there be weapons, killing, empty cars around town we cold drive, driving in a car as a co-driver, using INSERT like in a Vice city? What is with that? :?

lol i think deathmatch comes later. fro with vc they did stunt mode first and then deathmatch so i think it gonna be so with SA also.

^^ first race then stunt an then deathmatch:P

(which they will, cause a free roam map is included in the release package).

Only if the server admin chooses to retain all included maps. I would imagine many won't once they have thier particular favourites.

I think the vast majority will at least initially, to check out all the maps.

^^ first race then stunt an then deathmatch:P

You already can stunt.

Edited by Guest