The GTA Series

paul527

What should Rockstar do?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What should Rockstar do?

• Keep making GTAs until people get sick of it.
    • Keep making GTAs because people will never get sick of it.
    • Stop making GTAs for a while so people wont get sick of it.
    • STOP MAKING GTAs I'M SICK OF IT!
    • Stop making GTAs forever and leave on a good note.

and people, dont always blame me for the first vote you see!

(happened before)

anyways i made the poll because

i was woundering if people will ever get sick

of the "Open ended mision structure..." of GTA!!!

(and all the features, cars, guns, funny radio stations, etc)

as long as they new places, cars, features, and guns,

(and maybe time periods), i dunno if it will ever get old!

R* will keep making the gta series as long as A. take 2 doesnt lose a case against jack thompson et al.

B. Their games follow the same 'formula' or good music, creative gameplay and good storylines

C. Introduce multiplayer (or hire the MTA folks to do it for them =)

D. Restore the camera angles, hunter handling and BIKE HANDLING from vice city so us stunters can get out of VC =p (anyone want to make me a SA in VC mod? =p)

D. Restore the camera angles, hunter handling and BIKE HANDLING from vice city so us stunters can get out of VC =p (anyone want to make me a SA in VC mod? =p)

FINALLY... The big word is out... We all know that VC stunting owns so much more then SA stunting!

I hope a true modder hears my prayer. 8)

FINALLY... The big word is out... We all know that VC stunting owns so much more then SA stunting!

Is it better because it's more realistic, or just more fun?

Is it better because it's more realistic, or just more fun?

It's more fun because of the crazy unrealstic stuff you can do like 20 second grinds and 10,000 degree spins.

Does anyone know if R* intentionally designed the physics so these stunts would be possible or was it more of a glitch?

Does anyone know if R* intentionally designed the physics so these stunts would be possible or was it more of a glitch?

Well I know for sure that R* never intented us to grind with bikes. Otherwise they'd make a stuntbonus for it.

As for the spinning, they didn't make a maximum rotationlimit so I take it that it was only a matter of time untill the legit 9000+ degree spins popped up. :)