deathmatch and civilians?

Guest flongdong

Will there ever be a deathmatch mode added to MTA:SA? I very much like this mod, but it seems sad to only be able to be in vehicles. Also running over civilians is fun. :wink: Could you please look into adding civilians or would this make the game lag more?

Why ask the question then?

Civilians would be pointless, you might aswell go and play single player. The whole point in a Multiplayer is so it's only you and other people on the internet, not computerised bots.

The video's that I've seen of the Race mod from PlanetGTA look amazing. Can't wait for it.

The second, no. No announcement has been made promising what it will be. After all who knows what may have to be released if an unforseen problem arises from the first? (touch wood it won't, with the exhaustive testing this time around), but deathmatch has been promised at some point after the race release.

p.s. {KoQ}ZrB1aN: does your team let in many goals? I notice they have no goalkeeper :P

Kralj Ivica, Asprogenis are our 2 main goalkeepers, also their is Jovsic who we dont care about much, though were second in the league behind RSB by 3 points. Though being dumped from UEFA cup in 1st round and losing key players in the transfer market isnt any help =\#

P.S Probably he ran away because of the flares :P

I personally would love to have peds in action on multiplayer, but its just too hard :(.

I've always dreamed of 32 players in tanks against 6 stars of policemen charging at them.

or maby a gametype where everyone is in a group, trying to survive, as wave upon wave of police attack.

All theoretical though.:(

If it was possible to sync hundreds of peds, it would have been done in a game by now. But then again some mmporgs can sort of do it, so maybe, in the future.

The police are always unintelligent in any of the GTA series, the AI of them has really improved in any of the previous versions, 32 of us against many armed forces wouldnt be so hard though it would just end in a continous battle over and over.

The police are always unintelligent in any of the GTA series, the AI of them has really improved in any of the previous versions, 32 of us against many armed forces wouldnt be so hard though it would just end in a continous battle over and over.

But you forget... 10 police per person (estimate) for L6 means 640 police officers overall, plus a percentage of them could be real, that should solve youre problem, so a bit harder than normal, and anyway you could have a vote to enable the no police cheat when you got bored.

Plus, you could have gang wars with the in game gangs, with yet again they could have bumped up numbers.

Another impossible idea would be if you could do the levels like normal, except everyone (or some people) are real. including the enimies, thus removing the dumb AI problem.

Hmm.. Would someone be able to script me a mod for LAN play with all the single player features? Like synced civillians, cheats, missions and so on. If not, eh alwell, but this would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,

Release patch to mta sa,who adding deatchmatch mode.PLEASE

:?:wink::(:cry:

Ps.Sory for my english,i be from poland.

Ps2.Please hury,i be waiting for deatch match,meanwile i be playing in mta 0.5 in gta vc.

I was looking through MTA servers in ASE and came across a server that was labeled "deathmatch" for MTA:SA

mtasa0og.jpg

I couldn't connect to it or anything.. who knows what it could be. I'm a little doubtful that it's an actual deathmatch mode cause I haven't heard a thing about that being in production yet.. it says the server's version is 0.0 too.

police in gta2 mp did kinda have a purpose as in making it more challenging to keep your score up (getting busted = -1 score)

but meh id rather see game modes like cops vs robbers, and ballas vs grove street. Only players ofc no npcs

Or maybe some extra npcs to make it more like a gangwar, adds to chaos and distraction. But I dont see that happening anyway, if team dm at all.

Some thing maybe... With Military dudes, in a certain position, where they dont move, but shoot from. Being able to sync STATIONARY npcs would be loads easier.. and if they could be programmed to target and fire on any player that comes near him, you could make a "infiltrate wherever" Thing for it.

Anyone else think that'd be cool? :big8: