Custon PaintJobs

8 hours ago, JustinMTA said:

If you wanna make ALL default cars look really nice without modifying the UV map/DFF, use Ren712's script.
https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=12840

The script that you give me, just let me put one and put on all the cars. It is incomplete. 

He also misplaces the dimensions of the PJ, only places half of the car.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by TheBakkeseKing

So you want a completely working resource and aren't willing to work on them at all?
I dunno, on the MTA resources you could maybe find something or post a separate topic requesting help to modify the script idk broski.
If you want the same texture to work on ALL vehicles diversely without modifying the UV maps, that script I just sent you's the only way unless you wanna modify the .DFF file of every vehicle.
UV map is the positioning of a texture set by the 3D modeling program. 
All default vehicles UV maps must be modified to work diversely with the same texture.
BUT If you're trying to built specific paint jobs for each vehicles pre made UV map, that's fine too, but won't work diversely, only with specific vehicles.
If you wanna avoid UV mapping or photoshopping textures according to the premade UV maps, find someone to help you work with the projected_paint script.

3 hours ago, TheBakkeseKing said:

He also misplaces the dimensions of the PJ, only places half of the car.

xDBro that script's insanely modifiable.

Edited by JustinMTA