Banned "Antyhack #5"

Hello, yesterday I was playing on MTA on 4Life server, I was doing a job, driving a small car and cleaning roads to make money. The more I will collect pollutions, the more I will get cash. 

I was driving and collecting pollutions about 3 and half hours, I collected 150kg of pollutions what is about 7000PLN (currency using on this server), and when I was on spot to unload pollutions, my game has been paused and I got notification about ban "Disconnect, You has been banned by console: Antyhack #5". I searched on internet about it then I found on MTA Wiki about it and I can see its because of Detects use of trainer.

I wasn't using any trainer or program which was helping me with game.  

I also have some short records, from Snapchat when I was making that job for 3 hours, but I can't attach an mp4 here.

• Like 1
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

The ban with reason "Anty:hack #5" is a server ban with custom ban reason (being that), not global.

The only way to get rid of it, is appeal your ban on their forums at https://mta4life.pl/forums/forum/145-apelacje-od-nałożonych-kar/. MTA has nothing to do with server bans, so unfortunately we can't help you further.

• Like 1