The Voice Chat?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL TEAMSPEAKS CRAP!

I don't know your experiences with teamspeak but it works fine for me.

The voice chat feature was taken out kaboom.

Why was it taken out? ( not that I really care, I rather type than talk over the net 8) )

it was taken out because it was behind the rest of the project as far as completion status goes.. and we decided it'd be best to cut that feature in favor of a timely release. We plan on implementing it later, however too much valuable time was being spent on that instead of other areas.

We don't need it.... it sounds crappier than teamspeak and eats up more bandwith than ever.... so they just left it out. I wouldn't recommend it either because noobs are gonna fuggin scream and whatnot when they loose o_O.

I didn't mention it in my review because it won't be in the first release. Plus, MuffinKing is right. Immature people will curse if they lose. I say leave it out.

I've had my share of experiences with it... and then I had my share of experiences with ventrilo.

Haha yea don't get me started on Ventrilo, tried it for about 10 mins then went straight back to Teamspeak. Those poor Ventrilo saps don't know what they're missing out on (and yea they're poor since they have to pay for their server :P)

We don't need it.... it sounds crappier than teamspeak and eats up more bandwith than ever.... so they just left it out. I wouldn't recommend it either because noobs are gonna fuggin scream and whatnot when they loose o_O.

I absolutely 0ne hundred and 10 percent whole heartedly agree with you!!! the last thing i want is a bunch of immature 12, 13, 14, years olds etc screaming at one another like there's no tomorrow!! MTA team hear us and please NEVER add the voice chat!!!! :oops:

Voice chat will be added. If you don't want to hear other people you will have that option under your settings.

-Derek

Sounds cool, when I played the game I though it whould be fun if it had voice chat, it whould also be very cool in clan matches and stuff sounds much better than using other programs like teamspeak.

I've had my share of experiences with it... and then I had my share of experiences with ventrilo.

Haha yea don't get me started on Ventrilo, tried it for about 10 mins then went straight back to Teamspeak. Those poor Ventrilo saps don't know what they're missing out on (and yea they're poor since they have to pay for their server :P)

*giggles* I do know exactly what I'm missing out on by not using Teamspeak, and that's shitty voice quality =P.

Why on earth would you want to hear some n00bler's or 12yo's saying "you M***er F***er - push F1" "don't push F2" "come on! Evryone Vote F1" "Press F1 for free p0^n" "Press Alt-F4 if you can't wait" "F1 F1"

Personally - I hate it as it is with text. It's only going to be worse if there was a voice chat system...

I beleive (and hope) that in a different post they stated a map list or queu system will be added. This will make voting different due to the fact that it will not instantly change the map, but instead make it the next map.

I am personally hoping for it to fix my random map load issue where it replays the same map every other time for some reason.

With that in place... alot of the normal f1 f2 crap will be dampened

-Marcus Ravenheart

Why on earth would you want to hear some n00bler's or 12yo's saying "you M***er F***er - push F1" "don't push F2" "come on! Evryone Vote F1" "Press F1 for free p0^n" "Press Alt-F4 if you can't wait" "F1 F1"

Personally - I hate it as it is with text. It's only going to be worse if there was a voice chat system...

Well said mate

• 1 month later...

I think that everyone here that thinks this is a bad idea either have a gay voice or is a 10-12 year old kid that can't talk properly :roll:

If you don't want to hear just mute? Why say it's a bad idea when it's a good one, at least for those who doesn't have a channel and want to talk to each other ingame this is a good function.

All valve games has this function, and that's why there games are in the best list of PC Games (Not just because of the voice talk but because the game is good also).

No one can force the mta team, and if they don't want to then it's their problem.