Just saw all 3 videos, and...

I am absolutely impressed. And it takes A LOT to impress me. Like the first time I played Doom 3, I was wowed to the extreme. And I know that there is no deathmatch yet for MTA: SA or whatever, but oh my god, as far as I'm concerned, fuck it. Who needs deathmatch after seeing those videos. The racing mod alone is going to turn millions of heads and be THE mod for GTA: San Andreas. From the looks of it, MTA:SA might be actually worth the wait.

I hope the MTA team is somehow repaid for their excellent work...hopefully rockstar grabs a hold of this and sees the amount of effort you all put into it...and who knows...maybe Rockstar will want MTA to be part of the next GTA installment completely, fully intigreated into the main game, even in the console versions.

All of you who participated in creating MTA:SA, have a VERY bright future ahead of you. If you think MTAVC and MTA for GTA3 were huge successes...just wait until it's released. If I were you guys, I would make sure you get more bandwidth coverage because when the release comes...you are going to have 3 times the users you already have right now.

I'm fucking blown away. Fucking beautiful work guys. Can't wait to play it.