New MTA Site Banner.

Should the new look MTA site Have a better banner than the current one?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should the new look MTA site Have a better banner than the current one?

• Yes
    • No

The new site's look is great, great colour scheme etc. But the banner is poor to say the least. Even the tired and familiar old one would be preferable I think.

There was a competition of sorts on here to have some designed and chosen, but the thread petered out after only two entries and nobody said who won. (if either in fact did).

So basically do you agree that the site needs a banner worthy of its great new look? Or are you perfectly happy with the one that is there currently?

I shan't add a 'Couldn't care less' as if that is the case then simply dont vote.

EDIT: I forgot 'site' in the poll question but cannot edit it now it is posted. Could a moderator change it to 'Should the new look MTA site have a better banner than the current one?' please? Thanks.

The banner itself isn't anything special, but it fit to the whole website. ^_^

I don't like that space between two words, it doesn't look correct. I don't understand why we need that GTA3 character at the centre of banner, char could be best but definitely doesn't fit there.

It should be good like previous banner which had atleast an overal good looking. MTA official website can't look like any clan website, even it might be better without any banner.

However, rest website has a really nice look, maybe it would be even better if we remove that banner aswell.