[News & Blog] PlanetGTA Review Part II

Kent747

Jordan from PlanetGTA has posted his full review of his experiences with Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas. He offers a pretty honest view of how he feels about the way our mod is going. I highly suggest reading it if any of you are interested in what exactly our mod will be. Though his article definitely focuses more on the other things you can do within the race mod, it still is very informative and entertaining. You will also be able to find a few screenshots and videos over there ;)

Check it out here.

Edited by Guest

It's a great review, gives you a real taster of the possibilities that open up with the map editor, and the races that can be created with a little imagination.

Also as I told him earlier, Jordans grammar has improved dramatically making it a great read even if it didn't contain any new information, which for most it does :)

For now, I'm just going to sit back and wait for the release.

Please have some food too.

I think the review will be very interesting, especially for people who were worried that the first release was just going to be racing. As you can see, with the map editor you can be very inventive. And I have to say - Jordan certainly does like those exploding barrels :D

If someone can write a PHP script or something which tracks the number or completed downloads on each of the videos I'll happily use it, until then I can only guestimate the amount of downloads judging by the amount of HTTP bandwidth used on the server.

Thank caytchen for uploading them :)

Thanks Caytchen 8)

I don't care if you guys upload my videos elsewhere as long as I have a way to track the download count. Is there a way?

Rapidshare.de has a download count, Its free and easy to use.

BTW, the blog now links to the new section of the forum. Is it like that on accident, or has it been decided to post here or something?

yeah, the blog comments section is now locked and no longer links back to here...at least it seems...

I just hope this doesn't turn in to the same mess :?

Nothing much to say but great progress and that review is making my mouth water :D

Good work MTA

Hi,

Please devs : can we have some news about current development, bugs were fixed, RC4 existence, or about a possible public release (I really dont want to put any supplementary pressure, but a lot of mta fans are waiting the release for this week-end. So it would be nice, if at least you could say that the release isn't coming this week-end, if it's the case ^^) ?

Thx :wink: