A Note about the New ~UL~ Clan! :)

Tommis

omg dude. U think i would start all this on some fake info? lol? This is rediculous. You know u did it? I even told u on msn and i said i changed it. You also said u did it :/ Umm wait ill look on MTA Chat and MTA:mA chat and if i have MSN Chat.

Cya,

[XE]Tomis

Silent.. Go turn your computer off and never turn it on again cya..

Silent your the BIGGEST wannabe:

"i wanna make a RPG server like Ankeborg"

"CeoZ can you gimme your script?"

"CeoZ can i use your domain?"

"CeoZ can you host my forums?"

all that peice of shit man, your so fuc|

I did read the first post, I also read the forum description, which says:
MTA Gang, (Clan), recruitment and news.

Now this is a MTA gang, but that's not really what the topic is about, tell me who's actually wrong then?

This is the 3th non-gang topic in 2 weeks, the only new topics that appear here are whine topics about lame gangs, or their cheat0r members, is that really where this forum exists for? He should've just get in touch with the ~UL~ guys, instead of posting this thread, if he can't, well.. bad luck, he could always tell his MTA friends on MSN how lame and gay these UL guys are and they should just totally ignore ~UL~...

You really want people to post topics here, which include;

"z0mg, these clan r teh hax0rs"

"oh noes! hax0r is a cheat0r!"

"This clan is so lame for stealing our scripts"

"These noobies are admin abusers, lol, don't visit their server"

"Boo, they stole our site and forum"

I mean, I could've posted hundreds of such threads during the years I'm playing this mod, as well as others, would you really like to see that? I certainly don't... :?

Ahem, a decent try at trying to interpret the rules in such a fashion that it supports your post. However, you've made a few major flaws:

You never actually supported anywhere that you read the first post, but that you automatically assumed it was a gang creation topic because this is a forum which should only contain MTA Gang creation topics. A flawed view, as I may point out, recruitment and news. This here would be "news" and not once does it state in that clause that it has to be about your own gang.

Again, you rant about non-gang topics and how they have no place in this forum. This still doesn't support that you actually read the first post, which you would've discovered would fit under your description of a post that does not belong to this forum. Instead, you replied with "Good Luck" which seemingly makes no sense at all. If you hate these kind of topics, why you would reply with "Good Luck" is beyond me. The only reason I see for posting "Good Luck" would be that you didn't read the first forum post.

I'd also love to see a place where I could get all the "MTA gang drama" scene. It's actually quite a good read at times, and it keeps me up to date on what gangs did what stupid shit and why I should go bother them about it.

Finnally, you know, I could've made just as many of those "unfit posts" you. I play MTA quite often, I've played every version, and I've been around a damned long time kickin it in with the old school guys, all of which can't drive ;D.

now, I'd go on the main topic here, but I see that's kind of useless considering it's broken down into whine back and forth between the two. Had to wade water just to make this post =/.

continue on XE and UL =P.

(P.S. make a strong note on THAT clause, THAT clause alone.)

I could give a big reply on that again, but I won't...

I get your point, though I still stick to mine.

I watch this forum often, to read news about clans, new clans, or something similar, not to read some crap about 1 clan/player having some troubles with another clan/player, yes... it could be useful information, but it doesn't really fit in here, imo.

Anyway, said I would leave it as it is now, so this will be the last "offtopic" post in this thread (however "Good luck" could still fit in). No hard feelings, allright?

Hope you guys sort this mess out.

Silent.. Go turn your computer off and never turn it on again cya..

Silent your the BIGGEST wannabe:

"i wanna make a RPG server like Ankeborg"

"CeoZ can you gimme your script?"

"CeoZ can i use your domain?"

"CeoZ can you host my forums?"

all that peice of shit man, your so fuc|

Just to add stuff together then you will easy find out that Silent is a young child. You don't even need to know math.

Can you code me a script? I want to do a server.

Can you give me your domain I want one for my servers site?

Can you give me hosting, for my servers site?

Can you host a script for my servers please?

Can you get me a template from clantemplates for my site?

Can you let me copy whatever the stuff is on your forums?

Can you people give me all this stuff for free?

"Am I the one who did all these things or are those other peoples that are involved that made everything for me?"

So I doubt if you made a RPG server like Ankeborg that you whould have done anything yourself :roll: You whould probably let someone else do all the job then take the credit for it. Then of top of that you are rude against the ones who helped you.

Young childs:

1: Want stuff.

2: Loves free stuff.

3: Could easly say that they made something by themselves but they actually took someone else work.

4: Are rude even if they got much help and stuff for free off people.

This is nothing personal, just stating the facts.

Regards, Frettub.

Actually Frettub I'm older than you so please get your facts right.

Oh you're older than me? Well it doesn't seem so anyways.

If you aren't a young kid then you're only immature cause the things you did doesn't show any maturity at all.

And because someone asks for something it means there a child please save it for someone who cares.

My point wasin't that if someone ask for help that they're childs, it was that they brag about stuff, and example is something of what you did, you got help and then like that quote CeoZ made you braged about that you made it yourself, another example is the server script, and the website.

Childs all also rude like you are, childs also make up shit like you did, childs also blame someone else, like "he did it not me!" or "he started!" etc.

So there is nothing wrong with the facts, if you didn't understand the facts then you didn't read correct.