A Note about the New ~UL~ Clan! :)

Tommis

Hello,

Alright, before you read what i wrote under all of this i am just trying to point this out. I posted on UL Forums but my post seemed to be Deleted by Silent....oops ~UL~Leon fast. ;) Alrighty, it started with the "New UL Clan" being started up just about a month ago by Silent and DMX. What good leaders? But that is not my point. When they started Silent got a Free MTA Server witch is pretty good :P He then got the very kind and helpfull and skilled ;) [FMJ]Master to make UL a presonally donte script for them. He spent countless hours working on this script and gave it to Silent after he was done. So, moving on about 2 weeks later i went to pay the UL Server a visit. :o I came and i typed !info and magicy it changed from "~UL~ Clan Scripts :: By: Master" to "~UL~ Clan Scripts by Leon and DMX (Forgot his UL name)" I then was asked to host the scripts for the UL Server and i did so. Silent sent me his script and i looked in it. Nothing except every name of Master was changed to DMX and Leon. wow? Also, i am very, very sry for not telling u this master as soon as i saw it but i changed it when i hosted the scripts ;) (Master helped in XE Scripts) Well, back to the point, i let that thing go because when i hosted the scripts for UL Server i giv the respect to the people who EARN it. Well, now onto the second occurence. After about 2 more weeks UL Finished making thier forum. Please check it out here

--> http://www.mta-ul.cjb.net/forum/ <--

Now, Check out the XE Forum. Expecially look under "Scripts" under the UL and XE Forum. Link:

--> http://www.mta-xe.com/forum/ <--

Alrighty, almost the WHOLE forum is copied from us, this does not get me mad but putting no credits? at all? This was the end for me. I was very fusterated and very, mad. So, i decided to keep it confindential and post saying "Please remove my stuff ect.." on UL Forums. I go on the forum the next day and c my post deleted :o. *Shocking*. Now i post here WHERE U CANT DELETE MY POST. I know most ifnot all people are gonna say "Well, cant do much about it" but, plagerisim is not something to put to the side. :( I am posting this here for others to know and NOT for people to get mad at me. Imagine HARD work u made and someone renamed it to thier name..How would u feel. Well, enough of me talking, i just wanted to let others know. Sorry for the long read but i hope you feel the same way, and like i said before, sorry Master for not telling u sooner about this incident. :(

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

**Edit: Read plz! Its not that hard! --> Basic note: UL Plagerise. <--

Edited by Guest
Good luck
Tweak. wrote:

1 thing -> LAME

+ very geh, fugly, omfgwtf, jesus titty fuknig christ and last but not least: rofl.. 6th time the great Laggersguild has been restarted.. when do u guys give up.. Confused .. pathetic -_-

well gentleman, I do so believe we have ourselves a laughing stock ^_^

holy christ, would any of you bastards read the first post? is that so damned difficult?

In reference to the actual topic:

I could probaly go on here a bit and rant out of personal experience, but I won't bother. Maybe short and to the point will get some bastards to actually read my post. Plagerism bad and it's pretty sad when you jack something that isn't yours and slap your name on it. Why in bloody hell you'd need to change the names I really don't understand. Does it matter to you people that much who the fuck the script is made by? Don't you people have an ounce of respect in you?

Damned idiocy is murdering this community day after day. Why the hell can't people respect those who deserve it? And learn to do it by them-fucking-selves.

Congratulations UL, *head shake*

PS:

Tommis -> Change the topic to something more to the effect of "A note about UL" or the sort.

Firstly, who does remember the last UL have to agree with me it was probably the worst clan ever.

Err, now when it has two of idiotic leader called Silent and DMX, then you should not be worried much. Obviously, Silent will left again within few months and DMX is too young to keep clan together.

If we're talking about Silent then founding a new clan is just statistic. =P

holy christ, would any of you bastards read the first post? is that so damned difficult?

I did read the first post, I also read the forum description, which says:

MTA Gang, (Clan), recruitment and news.

Now this is a MTA gang, but that's not really what the topic is about, tell me who's actually wrong then?

This is the 3th non-gang topic in 2 weeks, the only new topics that appear here are whine topics about lame gangs, or their cheat0r members, is that really where this forum exists for? He should've just get in touch with the ~UL~ guys, instead of posting this thread, if he can't, well.. bad luck, he could always tell his MTA friends on MSN how lame and gay these UL guys are and they should just totally ignore ~UL~...

You really want people to post topics here, which include;

"z0mg, these clan r teh hax0rs"

"oh noes! hax0r is a cheat0r!"

"This clan is so lame for stealing our scripts"

"These noobies are admin abusers, lol, don't visit their server"

"Boo, they stole our site and forum"

I mean, I could've posted hundreds of such threads during the years I'm playing this mod, as well as others, would you really like to see that? I certainly don't... :?

Yes they are lame for 'stealing' your crap, but tbh... you ain't much better if you use my MOTD, the old one - yes, edited to your needs.

Btw, their forums are down, so I can't judge them anyway...

EDIT:

RazoR, this is an other UL, not the one Wisey used to lead, they just happen to use the same tag, prolly for some 'innocent' reason.

Ahh yes Silent,

Well, i am amazed you ask me for proof...Do you REALLY want me to post? Before i told u anything i showed about 15 ppl this ;) Well, right now im not home and when i get home i will post some proof. Just to make sure :)

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

Nah,

I feel very angry about what u have done. U think plagerism is a joke? Plus, are u not thankfull for all of masters and my help? Scripts and all. And u change the credits to u when u dont even know how to script? Dude, what are u doing? What are u thinking? Do u respect help from anyone? Tell you the truth, i am very amazed, and this is rediculous. I just wanted to post this out because to MY view it was not stopping. First scripts, now this. Well,

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

Alright,

I am home. :P First of all, acually i wont say nethin about Azer, because it will elad this offtopic and there is just too much. :) Well, its sad you took down ur forums. So, well cant do much about that. And here is proof of scripts. :)

Here is what it was changed too.

if ($3 == !info) mta.say $1 ~UL~ United Legends Script by ~UL~Leon and ~UL~Axel

I dont have a before, seems like all the names "Master" were changed. I will ask Master when he comes online. As for the forum, well u deleted ur forum, cant do much there. :)

Cya,

[XE]Tommis