whats wrong with this script?

hipolitalakaj

7 minutes ago, hipolitalakaj said:

Thanks again!

You're really helped me a lot. I did the animation thing. It's possible to change the onclientkey press to hold? because the current state I can't fire and aim with the weapon constant...

Post the code so we help you 

addEventHandler("onClientKey", root, function(button, press)
    if button =="mouse1" and press or button =="lalt" and press or button =="lctrl" and press or $
      setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "RIFLE_fire", -1, false, false, false, false)
      fireWeapon(weapon)
      setWeaponState(weapon, "firing")
      else
      setWeaponState(weapon, "ready")
    end
  if button =="mouse2" and press then
    if getControlState (localPlayer, "crouch") then
    setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "RIFLE_crouchfire", -1, false, false, false, false)
  else
  setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "RIFLE_fire", -1, false, false, false, false)
     setPedAimTarget(localPlayer, x, y, z)
  end
  end
  end)

anyways, the getcontrolstate not working or bugging if it is crouch? because then ignore the animation but if I change to jump or walk it's working...

if button =="mouse1" and press or button =="lalt" and press or button =="lctrl" and press then
      setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_fire", -1, false, false, false, false)
      fireWeapon(weapon)
      else
    end
    if button == "mouse2" and press and getControlState (localPlayer, "crouch") then
    setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_crouchfire", -1, false, false, false, false)
  end
  setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_fire", -1, false, false, false, false)
        end 
      else 
      setPedAnimation(localPlayer, false) 
      end
        if button =="mouse2" and press and button =="mouse1" and press then
         fireWeapon(weapon) 
          setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_fire", - 1,false, false, false, false) 
      else 
    end 
          if button == "mouse1" and press and button =="mouse2" and press and getControlState(localPlayer, "crouch") then 
        fireWeapon(weapon) 
        setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_crouchfire", - 1, false, false, false, false, false) 
        else 
    end
  end
  end)

Try this 

Edited by Dimos7

You're forgot to close function at line 15 but I didn't get it where...

Loading script failed: aktest\client,lua:29: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 15) near 'else'

function test()
   x,y,z = getElementPosition(localPlayer)
   weapon = createWeapon("ak-47", x, y, z)
   setWeaponAmmo(weapon, 1)
   setWeaponClipAmmo(weapon, 32)
   setElementAlpha(weapon, 0)
   local newAK = createObject(2965, x, y, z)
   attachElements(weapon, newAK)
   exports['bone_attach']:attachElementToBone(newAK, localPlayer, 12, 0, 0, 0, 0, -90, 0)
end
addCommandHandler("aktest", test)

if button =="mouse1" and press or button =="lalt" and press or button =="lctrl" and press then
      fireWeapon(weapon)
      else
    end
    if button == "mouse2" and press and getControlState (localPlayer, "crouch") then
    setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_crouchfire", -1, false, false, false, false)
  end
        end
      else
      end
         fireWeapon(weapon)
          setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_fire", - 1,false, false, false, false)
      else
    end
          if button == "mouse1" and press and button =="mouse2" and press and getControlState(localPlayer, "crouch") then
        fireWeapon(weapon)
        setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_crouchfire", - 1, false, false, false, false, false)
        else
    end
  end
  end)

addEventHandler("onClientWeaponFire" , root, function(hitElement, hitX, hitY, hitZ)
    setPedAimTarget(localPlayer, hitX, hitY, hitZ)
    end
  )

function test()
   setWeaponAmmo(weapon, 1)
   exports['bone_attach']:attachElementToBone(newAK, localPlayer, 12, 0, 0, 0, 0, -90, 0)
end

fireWeapon(weapon)
      else
    end
        else 
  end
     else
      end
         fireWeapon(weapon)
      else
    end
        fireWeapon(weapon)
        else
    end
  end
  end)

addEventHandler("onClientWeaponFire" , root, function(hitElement, hitX, hitY, hitZ)
    end
  )

9 minutes ago, Dimos7 said:

yes

What yes?

I said I doesn't have opened line but the debugscript says that "Loading script failed: aktest/client.lua:51: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 15) near 'end'"

1 minute ago, AlexRazor said:

You can make it a lot easier. Just make original weapon invisible(by editing txd) and then or attach object or attach weapon.

But I want to keep the original AK-47 too.

Yeah , but I can't do it for localplayer only in that way... because if someone uses eg.: camo ak-47 from their inventory then all other players who have ak-47 (id 30) seen camo ak

I did research about custom weapons example before I posted this, but found nothing custom weapons with txd and dff.. just with shaders (with png files) which are ugly.

function test()
   setWeaponAmmo(weapon, 1)
end

addEventHandler("onClientKey", root, 
    function(button, press)
             setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_fire", -1, false, true, false, false)
             fireWeapon(weapon)
         else
         end
                   setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_crouchfire", -1, false, true, false, false)
               else 
              end
              setPedAnimation(localPlayer, "rifle", "rifle_fire", -1, false, true, false, false)
         else
         end
    end
)

end
  )

Edited by Dimos7

My character still "boxing" the air I think it's because the equiped weapon is meele (0) and I need to set the equipped weapon to ID 5 which is rifle, right?

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/SetPedWeaponSlot

I trying to change the weaponslot to ID 5 , but it isn't working... the getpedweaponslot returns 0 in the chatbox after I run the command.

setPedWeaponSlot(localPlayer, 5)

And the "rifle_crouchfire" anim still not working if the state is crouch.

4 hours ago, hipolitalakaj said:

What yes?

I said I doesn't have opened line but the debugscript says that "Loading script failed: aktest/client.lua:51: ')' expected (to close '(' at line 15) near 'end'"

But I want to keep the original AK-47 too.

You can add original ak as custom weapon.
You replace objects with weapon skins and attach them to your hand.

And how can I do it that replace the weapon only for the localplayer who using the eg.: camo ak? because if I make the original ak inivisble and replace with the custom then changes the skin for everyone not just for localplayer who using the custom ak. isn't it? (eh my english is s.cks but hope u understand what I mean)

6 minutes ago, hipolitalakaj said:

And how can I do it that replace the weapon only for the localplayer who using the eg.: camo ak? because if I make the original ak inivisble and replace with the custom then changes the skin for everyone not just for localplayer who using the custom ak. isn't it? (eh my english is s.cks but hope u understand what I mean)

You should replace original AK model with invisible model and replace any usable object model with model of camo AK. Then you give player weapon(with invisible model) and attach camo AK model to his hand while he uses AK.

Edited by AlexRazor

It's okay but if I give ak to the player (I need to provide the default AK id 30) and the weapon ID 30 model ID is 355.. so if I do the "engineImportTXD" , "engineReplaceModel" I need to provide the 355 Model ID for every custom skin.. or can I give example weapon ID 30 with any usable object ID (2965) instead of 355 model ID?

Edited by hipolitalakaj
11 minutes ago, hipolitalakaj said:

It's okay but if I give ak to the player (I need to provide the default AK id 30) and the weapon ID 30 model ID is 355.. so if I do the "engineImportTXD" , "engineReplaceModel" I need to provide the 355 Model ID every custom skin.. or can I give example weapon ID 30 with any usable object ID (2965) instead of 355 model ID?

Didn't quite understand you.
First you replace original 355 model with invisible model.
Then you replace 2965(for example) model with AK model.
Then you replace 2966(for example) model with AK CAMO model.
When you want to give someone weapon you do giveWeapon(30) then createObject with model object ID of weapon of choice(2965 normal ak OR 2966 camo) and then attach thath object to player hand.

Edited by AlexRazor