[LDK] Lithuanian Death Knights

NeDizZ

ldk_emblem.gif

^Thats our emblem. Yes, a part of wing is missing. Yes, you can see the effect of my shaking fingers (first thing i made from scratch - started on white paper) and yes this is similiar to the Navy Seals emblem.

http://www.ldk-clan.ten.lt - the website is in lithuanian, so I'll post team information in this topic.

Info

LDK was founded in February of 2004 as a DM clan just for fun. We grew in time and about a year after the foundation we started looking for some competition. But, unfortunately, most of the community of MTA:VC had already left. We still had some fun fighting the strong teams that were still playing MTA:VC. Then there was some time of being inactive. And SA-MP was released. Although it was laggy, a lot of strong teams started playing it. So there was competition. We participated in the official sa-mp-league and were first in our group, but lost against EB in the semi-finals. After that we decided to leave SA-MP and wait for MTA.

And that's it, we are inactive, waiting for the release of MTA SA DM.

Our team is special because it also has a little stunting crew. It started when a underground stunter Mr.Metal/Gorgron joined the team at the beginning of 2006. That is when we first saw his newest at the time stunt video Tumult which introduced us to the magical world of stunting ;]

The LDK stunting crew consists of Mr.Metal in the lead, Sabas as a special guest, me and 2XiD as amateur stunters.

The crew has released 2 VC stunting videos so far:

Lunacy

Lunacy 2

LDK team is special because we are like married to each other - every day when we come online we chat about stuff and that has been all the time since the team started looking seriously at GTA online - ~since the end of 2005. We recruit new members very carefully, we look more at what kind of person he is then how great his skill is - skill is more a thing to learn in time, but if you're an @sshole - no one can change you.

The most important thing for us is fair play. Cheats, hacks and stuff like that is forbidden in the team.

We currently have 11 members:

NeDizZ

Sting

Shadow

Kobra

SniegZ

E6GA/2XiD

MarTiaN

Mr.Metal/Gorgon

Dommkius

M!dn!ght/Mid

UnDeF/Balys/Kuolas

MSN: [email protected]

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I have a question..

When we play clan matches with other teams some say that our base, Yacht Cortez is not allowed. Well to get to it there is a ramp and i really tried, to get into the ship, u can jump in, on foot, after u used the ramp.

Thats hard though.. But some say thats a problem. I want to know, what do u, experienced players, think about this base? Are the clans, that said so right? Is the base not allowed?

Well CTD has some problem with msn, so we agreed that I'll post the time for match here. So, guys we think the best time is tomorrow 16.00 gmt.

Come to our server then:

ip: ldkclan.servegame.com

port: 2003

pass: trenkes

Edited by Guest

Well CTD has some problem with msn, so we agreed that I'll post the time for match here. So, guys we think the best time is tomorrow 16.00 gmt.

Come to our server then:

ip: ldkclan.servegame.com

port: 2003

pass: trenkes

Edited by Guest
Well the point was that its hard to land and hard to get to..

But its possible to get to.

More ideas?

Perhaps if your still concerned about defending that certain base or other clans arent accepting it i`d say go and search for another base. Theres many places which you can use though its choosing the right spawns to defend the base right.

Well the point was that its hard to land and hard to get to..

But its possible to get to.

More ideas?

Perhaps if your still concerned about defending that certain base or other clans arent accepting it i`d say go and search for another base. Theres many places which you can use though its choosing the right spawns to defend the base right.

Well we had a problem with the MS clan.

We played 2v2 and when they attacked the yacht cortez, they helikilled me and after that got out of the heli and both killed my m8. We lost the round before, the attack, so it was 0:2 and I said its unfair because the helikiller had to be out after he helikilled. But no, they both killed my clanmate. They said I respawn or round lost. I told its unfair, that the match is unoficial because of that and so on. They didnt agree. After that I just quit. Before quiting they said 3:0 and that we are lamers..

I think the match was unfair and should not be counted as we lost.

What do u think?

Well we had a problem with the MS clan.

We played 2v2 and when they attacked the yacht cortez, they helikilled me and after that got out of the heli and both killed my m8. We lost the round before, the attack, so it was 0:2 and I said its unfair because the helikiller had to be out after he helikilled. But no, they both killed my clanmate. They said I respawn or round lost. I told its unfair, that the match is unoficial because of that and so on. They didnt agree. After that I just quit. Before quiting they said 3:0 and that we are lamers..

I think the match was unfair and should not be counted as we lost.

What do u think?

2 vs 2 isnt really much of a war, just more like a nice mini pratice to participate in or for a piece of fun. Moaning at the end of the match isnt going to get far, espically if their moaning about a situation which both sides seem to cant handle. Sounds also that maybe some rules werent mentioned or agreed too at the beginning of the match.