BTH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nowhere near completion yet.

Do you read the blog?

"We're getting really close now guys.

We just released RC3 to the semi-public QA team. If this goes well, this will be the version we release to the public. Initial reports seem to indicate that everything is going great, and it sounds like everyone is having a blast."

And the RC3 test seemed to go superb..

Give me another reason? ;)

Edited by Guest

has anyone noticed that since .5, they said "we expect blue to be released in 2 weeks"

Then they acknowledged that it was taking a while, and expected a release by october.

ITS NEARING THE END OF F*CKING JANUARY!

I shouldn't need to point out. I've stayed a long time and waiting a long time for this... I'd like to see it released before the next GTA comes out. =/

Plus.. MTA was invented so people could DM. If the majority of us wanted to play a race mod we'd get Need for speed or play Gran Turismo multiplayer on our PS2's or w/e.

I'm not saying I wont play it... I will. But I just dont think it's going to play to the majority of people that play MTA because they wanna KILL SHIT.

Nuff said. No flames. :|

has anyone noticed that since .5, they said "we expect blue to be released in 2 weeks"

Then they acknowledged that it was taking a while, and expected a release by october.

I shouldn't need to point out. I've stayed a long time and waiting a long time for this... I'd like to see it released before the next GTA comes out. =/

Plus.. MTA was invented so people could DM. If the majority of us wanted to play a race mod we'd get Need for speed or play Gran Turismo multiplayer on our PS2's or w/e.

I'm not saying I wont play it... I will. But I just dont think it's going to play to the majority of people that play MTA because they wanna KILL SHIT.

DIT-FUCKING-OO!

DIT-:o-OO!

Listen, if you want deathmatch, play gtarumble, ok? Now shut up about this deathmatch shit.

It's nowhere near completion yet.

Jani, please refrain from posting about things that you know nothing about, even though you ply "contacts" in the public beta team for information that they do not have.

I don't recall that ever being said.

You probably wouldn't have been happy with it if it was released in October. An October version would have had severe bugs and crashed a lot. It would also be missing the map editor and some other things that you will have to wait until the release to discover (not part of the mod).

Multi Theft Auto was invented to bring multiplayer to GTA. GTA Rumble, on the other hand, was clearly designed for deathmatch, hence the title. Yes, you could race on Grand Turismo but you could also get deathmatch from countless other games as well. The people who go on about the race mod being awful (without actually having played it, might I add) generally assume that the majority of people agree with them without actually bothering to check before making that assumption. Everyone who has played the mod has been very positive about it.

And you can in hydra wars, tank wars, RC wars, sea sparrow wars, destruction derbies, hunter wars, etc. I (notice that I said "I" and not "the majority of people who play MTA") don't really care whether I get to shoot people or not. I'm playing this game for entertainment so my main criteria would be whether the game is fun or not. And it is.