zombie890

i need a mod created for gta san andreas

i want a mod to put land animals into SA like (deer,beer,etc) if it helps u can get animals from the microsoft zoo tycoon website. i dont know how to change them into gta format. or put them in. so i need help. please help .

Well, i'm pretty sure the animals from zoo tycoon are 2D and can't be converted to GTA SA's format even if they were 3D..

Plus there's animations as well..

i didnt know if it could be converted so i just want a mod created were i can put animals into SA. even if its jus one animal please i just want that mod

pn'd

actually it is possible, i saw a mod that made cops run like dogs :wink:

I remember eai putting some hokey old freeware tiger .x into an early version of blue, I probably still have a screenshot somewhere. No anims but it was in as an object. Why a tiger? No idea, first model grabbed I expect.

Looked hilarious though.

heh, imagine the crap that the wwf and peta would throw at rockstar if they made killable animals in the game.

all of a sudden jack thompson would become an animal rights activist.

btw, i heard once that there was a dinosaur skin somewhere in sa's files. anyone else heard/seen this?

heh, imagine the crap that the wwf and peta would throw at rockstar if they made killable animals in the game.

all of a sudden jack thompson would become an animal rights activist.

btw, i heard once that there was a dinosaur skin somewhere in sa's files. anyone else heard/seen this?

You can actually kill some birds in SA :D

:twisted: i just wish there we animals since there are water animals. or at least mod big foot in there about 1 or 2. someone has to know how to please just if its deer or one simple animal. then post it here. :twisted:

That is an idea. Perhaps you could remodel some of the water animals into mammals and change thier paths to some forestland? They would not have any collision though.

:D YAH NOW YOU GET IT. BUT i dont know how to do that its why i want a person who can do it for me. I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL TOO :!: