Actually quite a good idea concerning car switching

VCES>baby-g

I just had this idea when i was thinking about how clan gaming could be worked into the race mod.

What if, when the player drives through a corona, instead of changing vehicle, it changes the player in the car. This would mean clans could compete against each other and there be a clearly defined winner, which there wouldnt be if each player had a car each. Just a thought

I think he means when you have 2 teams for example, clan [A] and clan -B-, each clan gets one car, and one player driving at the time for his clan, so when [A]'s player drives through a checkpoint it switches the player of that car, with another player of clan [A], and he has to drive to the next checkpoint, the players will keep on switching until the race ends, same goes for when someone of clan -B- drives through a checkpoint, he gets switched with another member of -B- and that guy has to drive on...

Think he means something like that, quite similar to that sport where you have to run and pass on the stick to your teammate (can't think of the name atm)...

If he does mean that, it doesn't sound that bad to me, but I doubt whether it would be implented or not...

WTF? Is this Crash Team Racing or is this GTA? /me slaps

The race mod is actually quite fun in comparison to 0.5, 0.4 or indeed any MTA version in my opinion. There are no glitchers, no stubby whores, and if you die, it's normally your own fault and so people don't cry "OMG hax! Bant!" like little girls. Just give it a chance when it comes out, instead of flaming it when you haven't even played it.

I think he means when you have 2 teams for example, clan [A] and clan -B-, each clan gets one car, and one player driving at the time for his clan, so when [A]'s player drives through a checkpoint it switches the player of that car, with another player of clan [A], and he has to drive to the next checkpoint, the players will keep on switching until the race ends, same goes for when someone of clan -B- drives through a checkpoint, he gets switched with another member of -B- and that guy has to drive on...

Yeah, that's what i meant, you explained it much better lol

It'd be better if someone used the SDK so that if there were 16 racers, evenly split to each clan/team, whoever comes first gets 16 points, second 15 points and so on to the last position where 1 point is awarded. Totalled up for each clan/team, the one with the most points wins.

WTF? Is this Crash Team Racing or is this GTA? /me slaps

The race mod is actually quite fun in comparison to 0.5, 0.4 or indeed any MTA version in my opinion. There are no glitchers, no stubby whores, and if you die, it's normally your own fault and so people don't cry "OMG hax! Bant!" like little girls. Just give it a chance when it comes out, instead of flaming it when you haven't even played it.

Kind Sir you misunderstood my post. Im not complaining about the fact that this is a race mod im complaining about features that change it from a game about driving (here -> racing) to a Crash Team Racing. Please read twice, kthx.