S.A.R.L - San Andreas Racing league - Entrants, discussions

OK, added Mr.Kreska, removed Ransom, You will need to find an alternate partner for DUO I'm afraid MAD_BOY, its not going to be possible having an entrant that has me on ignore here, they will miss most of the relevant info.

Forum PM's sent to all entrants today requesting a contact email address for mass-mail announcements. Thanks to DominionSpy and chode for letting me know theirs in advance.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added you both. Matthew where and how will be announced both here and via mass-email for those that dont read the forum that often (i'll require you to PM me a suitable email address please). A US server may be usefull if the pings on Janis are poor for Americans.

It will start as soon as we have a few more maps. I'm awaiting either custom made ones for SARL or recommended maps from elsewhere / standard map pack.

Added you four. Please remember to PM me an active email address when entering as this is how most events will be announced.

Maps are coming together nicely. UK Red sent me some yesterday that went down well in testing, Brophy is also making one or two for us. We still need a couple of chaos maps (ramps, car changes, new scenery.. anything goes). And possibly some boat based ones, and we can begin.

Theres no finalised list yet, it's a good idea though, perhaps I could add it to the Sarl Noticeboard. Only issue is many aren't on the center or anywhere to be downloaded as yet. Once all are gathered I'll make a pack containing them all that entrants can download to practice on if they wish. Meanwhile many of the ones made so far are on Janis SARL server at 85.234.136.102:22003 along with a couple gleaned from elsewhere that will be used.