The first P.C. Game you got addicted to.

By-Stander

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

MYST!!!!!!!!!!

Practically the first computer game that had animation and real 3D graphics (well, they were produced in 3D, the game consisted of a series of images)

The music was the best ever in a game at the time.

It was also really hard to beat. (i never actually did it)

Then of course prince of persia ( i have the second edition, first to have colour, for the mac, its actually worth a fair bit for such an old game..... maybe and antique someday?)

But then i found command and conquer and warcraft 2 (man they were fun)

now mostly fps and gta. but i still have a go at an old arcade game now and again.

Comet busters!

I like my 2D combat.....

• 3 weeks later...

I was addicted to Team Fortress Classic for about 5 years.

The last summer, I was addicted to Garry's Mod and MTA VC. Later on in the summer, I got San Andreas. I was very additced to that with all the modding and stuff... then I got Battlefield 2. Now im addicted to San Andreas and MTA VC.

• 2 weeks later...

mine was none other than urs truley (MTA:VC) nice work guys, uve managed to completely take over my life :lol: hehe i was more a console than pc girl, till im met my bf, haha now he cant get me off the damn thing, from msn to ts to irc (yeh i have a great social life and i can sit on my but at the same time) to photoshop to games like mta hl2:dm l2 and even coding, i tried it all, hehe keeps me occupied :P but i have to say either mta or photoshop takes most of my time :P <3 it guys

• 4 weeks later...
Monkey Island: The secret of monkey island

Ha, i do remember for the smallest memories actually playing that game on the old Atari ST, which was obviously my fathers back then. Low commerical interest on that game died out quite quickly towards the Sega CD released. The game also had a brief spell on some of my local computer stores, however that population of the PS2 died out very quickly with small interest from the public.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...