The first P.C. Game you got addicted to.

By-Stander

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was real young, i had a 386 with a 14.4k modem...

i used to play LORD on BBS's.. cheesy-ass ascii game.. fun at the time.

when i got a decent computer it was Doom and Doom2...

when i got a good computer continued with Doom and Doom2 on Legacy engine, then Zdaemon and the Skulltag.. then all the good FPS's after that.

• 2 weeks later...

I rented GTA 3 because of the hype it was getting. I played non-stop until the next day when we had to return it. No sleep, just play. I never thought there could be such an addicting game. I bought VC the day it was released. :)

I rented GTA 3 because of the hype it was getting. I played non-stop until the next day when we had to return it. No sleep, just play. I never thought there could be such an addicting game. I bought VC the day it was released. :)

• MTA Team

I remember playing Mortal Kombat (1st, then 2nd), Dune 2, Syndicate, Them e Park, good ol' Lotus and others on my bro's Amiga 1200 =)

But as for PC games, first one that fascinated me was nothing else than Grand Theft Auto 1. Possibility to freeroam and do whatever you wanted rocked hard, and still does =)

• MTA Team

I remember playing Mortal Kombat (1st, then 2nd), Dune 2, Syndicate, Them e Park, good ol' Lotus and others on my bro's Amiga 1200 =)

But as for PC games, first one that fascinated me was nothing else than Grand Theft Auto 1. Possibility to freeroam and do whatever you wanted rocked hard, and still does =)