Message to the MTA Team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ppl aren't very fair at all. First they want it fast then they say "god its so buggy take your time next time". Now they are having us test it extensively and people are getting impatient (especially the hardcore deathmatch people who wont even give it a chance). Yea thats right you've been heard but you've also been answered before so its just going over old ground. The race mod is coming first. Look towards gtarumble if you want something like that.

That said the community is never going to die unless the team stops developing stuff. So don't worry about it... mtasa is amazing and I'm sure it will get more coverage than seen before. I haven't really seen anybody leave anyways, they are all just waiting patiently.

Shouldn't even bother replying to a complaint thats been filed a 1,000 times besides KungFu pretty much nailed it. I think patience is running short though.

Exactly, and also, because less people post, would it mean the community is dying or dead? Perhaps they wait for MTA:SA without posting. If I look in the current 0.5 server list, I see very much nearly full or full servers :) I think if people even left, the first MTA:SA release will get many of them back and attract new players :P

U r all wrong. The community is not dying. It's DEAD! MTA:SA is not for the community - it's a mod for all ppl, not only us, who were playing this buggy glitchy shit for years. MTA:SA is not for the community - it's a work for MTA Team to write in 'em CV's. This is not a flame - it's a conclusion.

If it's just "buggy shit" why did you play it for years? I think you're one of the few assholes who've been playing MTA's mods for a long time and had ALOT of fun, and just gotten bored and fed up and're taking it out on them for no reason.

You need to get it into your head, they're players just like you, they're trying their best, they aren't going to get anything but fun from this.

The community isn't dead, if it was neither of us would even be here, we're all waiting (most impatiently) for a good mod which they're trying to do well.

Stop coming on the forum to bitch at people for no reason, go play another game.

Well thats what happens when hype is created, you take a big risk. And if you don't deliver (or well enough as you claimed it to be), your community can be upset. Blue on SA is supposed to be a fresh new start for the team, and they want a good first impression. Although when certain hype is created, it can be risky, which is why people post these comments.

if you don't deliver (or well enough as you claimed it to be), your community can be upset. .....when certain hype is created, it can be risky, which is why people post these comments

That doesn't explain or excuse people posting complaints about the length of development time required, nor complaining about previous versions. So I don't really understand the point you are trying to make there.

It took a long time to build Rome too.

lol

btw that fella that said the slums thing, that was interesting it is true. Except everyone is patiently waiting and they will be back when the releases finally come :) We'll never be totally without assholes though some never change and still new people usually show up and are temporarily assholes (fun fact: I for instance was a ban evader in my first days lol).

If it's just "buggy shit" why did you play it for years?

Because it was the only game with community small enough to get noticed. And it was fun.. until 0.5 came out blah blah u get teh idea...

0.5 is the reason mta community died.

And talkin about assholes comes from the biggest asshole himself, n1 m8.

And if u read my post... whatever... im tired of tards like u. Peace.

MTA Team, make a good mod, kthx.

everyone is patiently waiting and they will be back when the releases finally come :)

true, true. i've been checkin' everyday for updates/info... definatly gonna give it a chance. except those that we lost to WoW ! lol @ Quig :P.
We'll never be totally without assholes though
ahh the intenet.... such a friendly place lol.
If it's just "buggy shit" why did you play it for years?

Because it was the only game with community small enough to get noticed. And it was fun.. until 0.5 came out blah blah u get teh idea...

0.5 is the reason mta community died.

And talkin about assholes comes from the biggest asshole himself, n1 m8.

And if u read my post... whatever... im tired of tards like u. Peace.

MTA Team, make a good mod, kthx.

It has been public knowledge there isn't so many active players around anymore. Still you shouldn't come here to talk about what you think of this mod because we don't care. How far can you go with your such a stupid flaming? If you don't like this version of MTA then go play pervious, why don't you? This discussion only end at one point: 0.3 > 0.5, I wonder why then everyone are playing 0.5, atleast many of us.

Jigga you sound like a great dictator, how dare you ask MTA team to make a better version, it is better than .1 and .2 and etc's. They been working hardly and then such a stupid person come here and starts flaming who even doesn't know thing.

Go learn nub. :roll:

I think MTAVC is not populair anymore because GTAVC isn't popular anymore.

I stopped playing MTAVC after a while that i stopped playing GTAVC.

I know people didn’t like 0.5 very much because the DM mode was changed allot. But much people liked the stunt mode.

After that I and lot of other people started to play other games like Half Life 2, CS Source and of course GTA San Andreas.

So now I say just wait for MTASA and stop complaining because it will be good.

Jigga you sound like a great dictator, how dare you ask MTA team to make a better version, it is better than .1 and .2 and etc's. They been working hardly and then such a stupid person come here and starts flaming who even doesn't know thing.

Go learn nub. :roll:

120.. stfu.. _O- .. 0.3 was far more better than 0.5 is now :? .. so what u needed to am a bit to the right with some guns to hit somebody.. that was what made it fun to pla and learn.. and if u culd aim perfect in that game u were skilled.. but in MTA 0.5 (fubar..) the only 'skills' are with the shotgun.. and you know what.. THEY AREN'T SKILLS! .. ur 'good' in this version when u use a scrollglitch. coz of that scrollglitch the opponent is hardly hittable and so u can kill the opponent and wow.. damn.. you're skilled.. NO! ur a friggin nub just playing that way so u can get along with all the other shotgunnubs.. there isn't a single fcking gun in MTA that u really need to master by training 2 weeks or so (in 0.3 u actually needed to 'train').. if u know the scrolling part, u are capable of surviving several attacks..

So stfu about 'go play the other versions'.. u know u wuldnt do it urself... the mta-team fcked it up by waiting too long with ANY update on the game..

and am i done? no, i aint..

Joriz..

Real MTA-players do NOT play the single plyer, they did before, doh.. but not while playing MTA .. and u start talking about the stunt mode that it is so attractive and all? LOL! .. that is the fugliest yes.. fugliest thing i have ever read...

And u say something about ppl not liking te dm-mod because it changed alot? .. more lol and lol and lol.. it was practically the same as .4! just more friggin bugs in it wich the mtateam couldn't fix because they have no brains at all.. so dont say that it changed alot.. and dont give say nething in this topic if u never played MTA really active joriz..

razor out.. -_-

120.. stfu.. _O- .. 0.3 was far more better than 0.5 is now :? .. so what u needed to am a bit to the right with some guns to hit somebody.. that was what made it fun to pla and learn.. and if u culd aim perfect in that game u were skilled..

So you didn't want them to fix the aiming bug?

And u say something about ppl not liking te dm-mod because it changed alot? .. more lol and lol and lol.. it was practically the same as .4! just more friggin bugs in it wich the mtateam couldn't fix because they have no brains at all..

..and now you think dont have brains because they "coudn't fix" them?

I believe you need to think a bit more before you speak.

Oh, and again i suggest you atleast make a failed attempt at your own multiplayer mod for a single-player game, you'll get some good insight into how it works, and how idiotic you sound 8)

Holy shit

people are getting to fuucking worried

about

"OMG!!! it's dieing!:tard:" or "OMG!!! it's not dieing!"

When someone turns on MTA

and logs on a server,

for that moment that person

is now part of the MTA community

and once they logoff,

they have left the community

When your on MTA forums or mIRC MTA chat

this same thing happens as above

and WHO FUUCKING CARES

theres already enough people still here to have fun

and there will be a hell of alot more when MTA:SA is released

Razor your comments have

worked in trying to piss people off.

and Jani if you dont like MTA, then why are you here?

and if you do, please tell us. It doesnt seem so.

This topic needs to be locked, its very flame prone,

and the question the creator was seeking has already been answered.

riiight.... whot the fuck is Andy Scott? I bet he is one of em fag rpgers but anyway, yes, ur all right and wrong at the same time. If we r talkin about rpgays and nubz then HELL YEAH 0.5 is the biggest hit from MTA team. But if we talkin about old schoolers, that's a different case.

0.3 was great, 0.4 was some kinda update, 0.5 was 'the killer'

look

0.5 turns out and half of the teams 'suddenly' die. They all got bored with VC? Or they got pissed of because of 'random things' that occur in 0.5?

I dont care about replies from nubz like Andy 'who the fuck are you' Scott but coming here and naming me nub just shows who are you. I just want to thank Kent for his funny and sincere answer. Big hug or can of beer (whatever you like) from me!