Message to the MTA Team.

Hi Dudes,

First, I wanna thank you for all the work you're putting into MTA:SA / the Blue Core ... ETC. I understand you're all working very hard. It's really time though that some of us got some kind of idea... of when you guys are (omg.. could the "R" word be coming up?) Yes... realeasing, MTA:SA.

I know we've seen proof that it exists, I've got no question of that. :P

However.. mentioned in this topic I found in the wastebin http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=13812 You guys were looking for a release in.. October. S'been 2 months.. and still no release. :|

I'm sure you guys are working hard, and we ALL appreciate that. If you could just give us some kind of HONEST, well thought out idea of when it's gonna come out... some of us would be able to sleep at night. xD

Or you might end up locking my topic saying you can't give out release dates. :wink: Either way, thanks for making MTA, It's freakin sweet. I look forward to the next release... soon :twisted:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omfg?! how about a friggin update on MTA:VC jezus christ.. who cares about a friggin racemod :? we want to frag! .. if it's true like u guys say about the blue core that is is totally awesome and stuff, USE IT FOR VICE CITY! .. why do you think the community is dying? not because there are other games that are more cool.. but because there ARE NO UPDATES AT ALL.. blah.. razor out.. nubs -_-

I think that because they have taken what seems like forever to release this they want to wait just that much longer to get it right. If they pumped it out in a few months people would be more forgiving of bugs but the flames that will come if this one is buggy will be worse because of the time it took to develope.

I think it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. Some asshole is going to complain no matter how perfect this is.

However, I think this race mod has the potential to reach a much wider audience than MTA ever has attracted before. I know personally of at least 10 people I couldn't get to try MTA more than once that would play the racer everyday. When the racer is expanded into Deathmatch they would already be comfortable with the product and more likely to use it.

The key is a good first impression. For that reason, Im glad they are taking thier time.

omfg?! how about a friggin update on MTA:VC jezus christ.. who cares about a friggin racemod :? we want to frag! .. if it's true like u guys say about the blue core that is is totally awesome and stuff, USE IT FOR VICE CITY! .. why do you think the community is dying? not because there are other games that are more cool.. but because there ARE NO UPDATES AT ALL.. blah.. razor out.. nubs -_-

Noob... why should they go work on VC because you say so. The community isn't dying and personally I think theres a bigger community for SA. If you don't like the racemod, just p... off as been mentioned 2332212 times. VC Will come later.. so dont whine its their decision.

why do you think the community is dying? because there ARE NO UPDATES AT ALL.
The community isn't dying.

Looks like you haven't been with the community for a long time xGj.

Since 0.5 there hasn't been any updates for almost a year, the community started to die cos of that.

why do you think the community is dying? because there ARE NO UPDATES AT ALL.
The community isn't dying.

Looks like you haven't been with the community for a long time xGj.

Since 0.5 there hasn't been any updates for almost a year, the community started to die cos of that.

Since the community with 2004. Knowing MTA since mtavc 0.2 :wink: the number of people may have decreased because of less updates but the community isn't dying

the number of people may have decreased because of less updates but the community isn't dying

wouldn't you call that dying?

There are less people playing MTA now then 2 years ago, when MTA was at its peak.

No I dont call it "the community is dying" because it isn't really decreasing anymore ( from what I see and hear. ) And it may be that there are less people but if I look at the servers and the forums right now, I see an active community.

the number of people may have decreased because of less updates but the community isn't dying

There are less people playing MTA now then 2 years ago, when MTA was at its peak.

No, I'd say its slimming down and getting fitter and leaner. A lot of the more senile, impatient, easily bored and constant complainers have wandered off, although not all unfortunately. Leaving the hard core, addicted, mature and patient. Thats great for the community.

When the slums get pulled down and the criminals move to another town, reducing the population, does it mean the town is dying?

n.b. There are still some senile people around, but they probably don't even realise where they are. More tea Vicar?

No, I'd say its slimming down and getting fitter and leaner. A lot of the more senile, impatient, easily bored and constant complainers have wandered off, although not all unfortunately. Leaving the hard core, addicted, mature and patient. Thats great for the community.

When the slums get pulled down and the criminals move to another town, reducing the population, does it mean the town is dying?

n.b. There are still some senile people around, but they probably don't even realise where they are. More tea Vicar?

That's exactly what it means. If less people are playing than they were 2 years ago, that means people have gone inactive/lost interest. Less people = less popularity = the mod is dying in terms of amount of people playing. This mod is not dying in progress though.

Ppl aren't very fair at all. First they want it fast then they say "god its so buggy take your time next time". Now they are having us test it extensively and people are getting impatient (especially the hardcore deathmatch people who wont even give it a chance). Yea thats right you've been heard but you've also been answered before so its just going over old ground. The race mod is coming first. Look towards gtarumble if you want something like that.

That said the community is never going to die unless the team stops developing stuff. So don't worry about it... mtasa is amazing and I'm sure it will get more coverage than seen before. I haven't really seen anybody leave anyways, they are all just waiting patiently.

Shouldn't even bother replying to a complaint thats been filed a 1,000 times besides KungFu pretty much nailed it. I think patience is running short though.

Yeah, but I'm not some whiny complainer that just said "OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NASTY HOES! I WANT MY FUCKING MTA .5 AND YOU ALL SMELL LIKE MONKEY POO!"

I stated my thoughts, and asked for some input. Aknowledged their hard work, and managed to do it all in a NON-Flamey way. 8)

I agree with this too. :)

Yeah, but I'm not some whiny complainer that just said "OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU NASTY HOES! I WANT MY :o MTA .5 AND YOU ALL SMELL LIKE MONKEY POO!"

This reminds me of [XII]RazoR